US$44
Casa Venicia(Caticlan)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 28/07
Book now, pay at stay
US$28
HangOut Beach & Resort(Malay)(Great Value!)
US$19
US$13
  • Restaurant
US$29
Agoda.com
All reviewspolice stationstrong water pressureclean and spacious roomsswimming poolcaticlan airportwifi connectionthe ground floorshort walk to the beachbig roommosquitoesguardrelaxationconveniencepesos
Reviewed 8 April 2018 via mobile

Worst hotel in my almost 30 years of existence!!

All presentations were just SCAMS! Mentioned that their hotel was fully booked but when visited the hotel was like a Ghost Town! Staffs were so nice at first glance but personally rude and unprofessional! Not worth the value of penny.

Never ever try to book this hotel! It sucks BIG TIME! ������

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Camille M
Reviewed 25 March 2018 via mobile

Before anything else, the place is NOT beachfront area. Itsright beside La Carmela. Probably 50m walk to the beach. But the place is quite accessible and very close to restaurants, bars, ATM machines, police station, and convenience stores, so no problem there. The hotel itself will mkst likely appeal to families and couples seeking for some quiet time away from the typical noisy joints which hardly afford you some good night’s sleep. The room we got was at the couryard area and was quite large. It even had a lanai area of its own. A big bath. Strong water pressure. Very nice. Only drawback is... there were quite a lot of mosquitoes in the area. We sprayed our room w baygon quite a number of times bec we had a baby w us. The staff are very attentive and accomodating. No complaints there. The food, well, is average. Most of the guests are Koreans. We were the only Filipino guests when we stayed there. overall, its a good place. We’ll probably be back there when Boracay reopens to tourists.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 3 August 2017

The room was spacious and clean. Perfect for a family. Their food was quite tasty and the presentation of their dishes had good quality and quantity. It was also enticing to have a swim in their swimming pool. However, there was no Wifi connection in the rooms and the signal was also weak. But other than that, the hotel was a great place to have a relaxation with my family and it kept us away for a while from the toxic we've been having.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 3 August 2017

love everything about my experience in canyon de boracay, the place is very relaxing and cozy, rooms are spacious and beds are soft and comfortable. staff are all warm and welcoming. the place is also just a few minutes from the beach so its really nice. will surely go back.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 23 June 2017

It took us about 30 mins to check-in. We stayed there for almost one week but weren't that happy with the service. The staff DIDN'T REFILL THE SUPPLIES AND DIDN'T GIVE US NEW TOWELS not until I asked them too. There were so MANY MOSQUITOES in the room and in the swimming pool area!

There was NO WIFI in the room and the WIFI in public areas are VERY SLOW! Also, we need to pay an additional 1,250 pesos for "extra bed" even we don't need to. Were only three people and we have 2 double beds. In the internet it indicated "sleeps 4 people" but still asked us to pay extra. The transportation sevice was OVERPRICED. We paid, as far as I can remember, 1550 pesos to pick-up one person at caticlan airport. We later found out that other transportation services will range to 475-500 only.

Also the staffs were inconsiderate, my bf's mom went down for breakfast 3 mins past 10 AM. She wanted to order food but the waiter only gave her egg and rice as they said FREE breakfast is only served until 10.. wow, its just 3 mins. Hello? You kept us waiting for 30 mins before to check-in!

Another annoying incident happened, when I invited my parents to visit the hotel I'm staying as they're checked-in in another hotel that is at the beach front(unlike canyon de boracay) and also to say goobye to my bf before they head back to cebu. However, the guard BLOCK and told them that THEY'RE NOT ALLOWED TO GET IN. So I spent time arguing to the guard that I'm staying there and visiting hours is still until 11pm (my parents visited at 2 pm). Actually, the guard knows I stayed there as he saw me many times going in and out of the hotel and he didn't stop me. He also didn't stop me but my parents. So, my parents were dismayed and ended up not saying goodbye to my bf.

I was just wondering why the guard didn't stop other people getting in but my parents?! That's insulting!!

Room Tip: There are many good hotel at the beach front, think twice before booking here...
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family