“The most amazing dive so far! ”

Eclipse Dive Center
Ranked #2 of 63 Tours in Boracay
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: There are many dive centers in Boracay but what differentiates Boracay Eclipse Dive Center from the rest is the impact of a great experience without having to splurge. Experience and explore the marine life that lies under the islands of Boracay. Dive.Protect.Enjoy
Useful Information: Lockers / storage, Bathroom facilities
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 20 December 2017 via mobile

I got my certificate for deep diving with Mayra Poppe and it was great!! She was very patient and a very good instructor which made me feel calm under water. We saw amazing fish and a really cool boat. The shop from Eclipse is small and very personal and all the staff is nice. I would definitely recommend Eclipse and the instructors.

All reviews
"boat"
in 14 reviews
"dsd"

Reviewed 10 December 2017 via mobile

I contact Michael per Email, he was very helpful and the dive was amazing. They pick me up from the pier as arranged and everything was very organized. I enjoy the dive and I hope to come back soon to dive more!

Reviewed 30 November 2017 via mobile

Highly recommended!
Both Mike and Keving are professional, cool guys and very much patient all over the way.
We had so much fun spending a few hours with them.
I would love to come back again

Reviewed 22 November 2017

Did 5 dives with Eclipse, the first being a DSD with our 4 kids. The instructors are brilliant (special thanks to Kevin), very professional and friendly and they did an amazing job looking after everyone.

Also did 4 dives with Mike (Camia and Tri-Bird + a couple of reef dives). The whole crew at Eclipse are brilliant, you dive in small groups so always a highly personalized experience from a great group of people. Would 100% recommend Eclipse to anyone whether you're looking to do a DSD or want to explore the amazing wrecks and reefs you don't need to look any further than Eclipse...