“Great Massage”

My Fish Spa Boracay
Ranked #10 of 21 Spas & Wellness in Boracay
Reviewed 16 January 2018

This is more than a foot massage spa. You can get a full body massage. I got the most wonderful foot massage. They have both male and female massage therapists. Before your massage you can take ten mins and enjoy the fish spa. These little fish nibble and the dead skin on your feet. There is enough room for about 8 or so people to sit. On one end are smaller fish and at the other end are bigger but not big fish.
There are endless places to get massage in Boracay. Each person gets their own massage area but it is just a sheet separating you from the next guest. This is perfectly ok. I think they might have one or two rooms for full privacy. All the massage therapists and cool and upbeat in attitude. Their skills are great. This is not just a back rub or foot rub this is a good massage from a trained therapist. The boys are pogi and the girls are maganda. Enjoy!

Reviewed 2 August 2017 via mobile

This is a must on holiday- the experience is affordable and there are friendly staff to allow you to enjoy yourself.
It was my first time and it was ticklish but you get used to it after 5 minutes. The small fish was manageable rather than the large fish.

Reviewed 20 July 2017 via mobile

My 3 kids (7, 9, 13 (and I had a fun time even though only 2 of us managed to do the fish spa. We were laughing and squealing the,whole time. The two younger kids were squeamish but we had lots if fun. I paid a packaged deal since I knew the kids may not do the whole thing.

Reviewed 7 January 2016 via mobile

The place has three different types of fish I.e. Large, Medium & small. Large is not for the first timers as it will be very tickling. They serve free drinks whole the treatment. it's just a fun activity to do while on holiday.

1  Thank Yash A
See more reviews
Reviewed 20 December 2015

Still does not know the benefits of it but it was a fun experience for me and my girlfriend ! There are 3 tanks for you to soak your feet in, small, medium and large, which are the sizes of the fish. Those who are a little scared better start of with the small. At first it was very ticklish, but after maybe 15mins of it you somehow will get used to the feeling and start to really enjoy it. Once in a lifetime experience !

1  Thank Chong W