Review Highlights
A must try!

This is a must on holiday- the experience is affordable and there are friendly staff to allow you... read more

Reviewed 2 August 2017
mscarolinegayya
London, United Kingdom
via mobile
Fun time with 3 kids

My 3 kids (7, 9, 13 (and I had a fun time even though only 2 of us managed to do the fish spa. We... read more

Reviewed 20 July 2017
2pama
Jersey City, New Jersey
via mobile

See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 20 December 2015

Still does not know the benefits of it but it was a fun experience for me and my girlfriend ! There are 3 tanks for you to soak your feet in, small, medium and large, which are the sizes of the fish. Those who are a little scared better start of with the small. At first it was very ticklish, but after maybe 15mins of it you somehow will get used to the feeling and start to really enjoy it. Once in a lifetime experience !

Date of experience: December 2015
1  Thank chongw815
Reviewed 16 July 2015

First time to fr me to go to such fish place - was fuinny. you will find My Fish Spa next to Nigi Nigi Beach Bar at station 2. The fish bassins are on the second floor. Go early 'cause fish are hungy ...;-)
It s a piity they did not run a fan nor an air con because even being there during the morning, and it was claudy their premise becomes warm and humid....It was around 250 pisos 20-30min. Also the offer massage and mani/pedicure on their ground floor.

Date of experience: July 2015
2  Thank Michael I
Reviewed 30 June 2015 via mobile

Really didn't imagine that it would be that ticklish by its very enjoyable a while new experience for mw...at first you'll be afraid cuz youll be thinking fishes might bit you hahaha but they wont!!! Dont try if you have a high tickle problem you might kill the fish by kicking your feet...but highly recommended to try it on!!

Date of experience: January 2015
1  Thank Karololivar
Reviewed 20 June 2015

Relax your tired feet after a long walk through the white beach. The fish spa is located on the 2nd floor of the building and the first floor is also another relaxing station for massage spa. Love the interior designs! Since the fish spa area at the second floor is glass-enclosed, it would be better if there's an AC powered on, apparently they have it but when my friend and I were here, just the air cooler and fan was turned on. We went here twice! the night before we leave and after lunch before we checkout the hotel. Worth to try 30 mins Dr. Fish spa for Php200 but you can't expect the fishes to do a clean job as you get from a real foot spa :D

Date of experience: June 2015
2  Thank bluisheila25
Reviewed 1 March 2015 via mobile

My first to have a fish spa and i totally enjoyed it.having done it while watching the beach at sunset is the best experience i had.The place is just in front of the beach.They also have the best massage.Worth the price i payed.Totally satisfied.Clean place and good staffs.

Date of experience: December 2014