“Cool and fun experience !”

My Fish Spa Boracay
Ranked #10 of 21 Spas & Wellness in Boracay
Reviewed 20 December 2015

Still does not know the benefits of it but it was a fun experience for me and my girlfriend ! There are 3 tanks for you to soak your feet in, small, medium and large, which are the sizes of the fish. Those who are a little scared better start of with the small. At first it was very ticklish, but after maybe 15mins of it you somehow will get used to the feeling and start to really enjoy it. Once in a lifetime experience !

1  Thank Chong W

Reviewed 16 July 2015

First time to fr me to go to such fish place - was fuinny. you will find My Fish Spa next to Nigi Nigi Beach Bar at station 2. The fish bassins are on the second floor. Go early 'cause fish are hungy ...;-)
It s a piity they did not run a fan nor an air con because even being there during the morning, and it was claudy their premise becomes warm and humid....It was around 250 pisos 20-30min. Also the offer massage and mani/pedicure on their ground floor.

2  Thank Michael I
Reviewed 30 June 2015 via mobile

Really didn't imagine that it would be that ticklish by its very enjoyable a while new experience for mw...at first you'll be afraid cuz youll be thinking fishes might bit you hahaha but they wont!!! Dont try if you have a high tickle problem you might kill the fish by kicking your feet...but highly recommended to try it on!!

1  Thank Karololivar
Reviewed 20 June 2015

Relax your tired feet after a long walk through the white beach. The fish spa is located on the 2nd floor of the building and the first floor is also another relaxing station for massage spa. Love the interior designs! Since the fish spa area at the second floor is glass-enclosed, it would be better if there's an AC powered on, apparently they have it but when my friend and I were here, just the air cooler and fan was turned on. We went here twice! the night before we leave and after lunch before we checkout the hotel. Worth to try 30 mins Dr. Fish spa for Php200 but you can't expect the fishes to do a clean job as you get from a real foot spa :D

2  Thank bluisheila25