“Watercolors are Something Special!”

WaterColors Boracay Diving Adventures
Book In Advance
More Info
US$40.00*
and up
Bubblemaker for Kids (8 years and above)
More attraction details
Owner description: The only PADI 5 Star Instructor Development Dive Resort in Boracay. We provide quality experience programs and scuba diving courses strictly adhering to PADI standards, to ensure safe diving practices, while having lots of fun, enjoyment and appreciation of the underwater environment. WaterColors has absolutely charming boutique-style rooms with delightful touches, absolute beach front & full-service dive centre on the famous White Beach of Boracay Island. We've added iPad Minis in our guest rooms preinstalled with WaterColors Resort App featuring paperless Check In, Room Service requests and Food and Beverage menu. It also uses Skype to communicate guests' needs to us and other essential apps for the stay! Our boutique rooms are unique, stylish and quaint, designed to combine the use of lush fabrics, wood, glass, black metal features, modern lighting and stylish bathrooms with our very own Boracay limestones as centerpiece to depict modern Filipino island living and comforts. Mirrors, sliding glass doors and windows give you an uninterrupted view of the beach. Wooden floor planks warm under your feet, cool colors on walls sooth your eyes and high ceilings match the expanse of the sand, sky and ocean jus t a few steps outside your door. Our unique bathrooms, mirrors, picture windows and glass enclosures are designed to allow you privacy but at the same time still give you the feeling that you haven't left the beach!
Useful Information: Food available for purchase, Activities for older children, Bathroom facilities, Activities for young children
Reviewed 11 December 2017 via mobile

I wrote a positive review for Watercolors in 2013, dived with them again in 2014 and have just returned and dived with them again! Myself and buddy have dived with many companies throughout the world but the team at Watercolors are something special! They are very professional and treat their customers not just as divers, but as good friends!

We dived with Peter and Jenny (again), and cannot speak highly enough of their experience, knowledge and capabilities in the water! Out of the water we would spend several hours with them chatting about all types of things while watching the sunset over a San Miguel.

The equipment is really good and on this occasion we were very lucky to experience superb conditions along with plenty of aquatic life!

What makes Watercolors special is they have stayed true to their values, and not sold themselves out to cater to ‘washing machine’ diving groups while always being authentic to their customers!

I look forward to returning and diving with the Watercolors team again!

Thank you to everyone, especially Instructors Jenny and Peter along with Nikki and Metzi at Stations 3 & 1.

ChesterL33, Manager at WaterColors Boracay Diving Adventures, responded to this reviewResponded 12 December 2017

David,

It is always a pleasure having you and Mornier come diving with us. We certainly enjoy having you guys around to add to our days of "bucolic" diving. I assume the bottle of San Miguel beer after your dive to Crocodile Island significantly added to the experience, especially with the beautiful Boracay sunset in the background.

Please don't take too long to came back to visit us, flights from HK are not that long.

Reviewed 5 December 2017 via mobile

I’m david from Ireland. I dived to the camia 2 ship wreck on December 3rd with a really good instructor called Marius. It was my first ship wreck dive. All the staff were really nice and Marius the instructor was brilliant. Thanks Marius!

1  Thank David E
ChesterL33, Dive Instructor at WaterColors Boracay Diving Adventures, responded to this reviewResponded 7 December 2017

Thank you very much for your review David. I really enjoyed the wreck dive with you and Risa. Keep diving and hopefully see you again for some more awesome dives together.

Kindly,
Marius

Reviewed 11 November 2017 via mobile

Had the best time doing our padi open water course with Peter from water colours. My girlfriend was really nervous doing the diving but he kept her calm the whole time; he’s really experienced. All the staff are really friendly in the shop, Peter told us tips on where to eat and visit on the island and we had our best meals at the restaurants he told us about. We liked the diving that much we started our advance course which Peter took his professional camera on and got some amazing shots. Couldn’t recommend enough.

ChesterL33, Manager at WaterColors Boracay Diving Adventures, responded to this reviewResponded 16 November 2017

Bradley,

Thanks for the kind words and for a great time diving with you. A little nervousness is no problem, with a little team effort and some trust we pulled it through.

I'm glad you got to see the plane wreck and turtles on your very first dive. What a dive that was. Even though everybody didn't like the snake as much as I did I'm happy too hear you like the shots and I look forward to seeing your updated profile picture.

Keep diving guys and I hope we can blow some bubbles sometime in the future.

Best
Peter & Watercolors Team

Reviewed 7 November 2017

We had a perfect experience with this dive shop. From the moment we inquired about diving with them to the dive itself, everything was excellent. I was particularly pleased with the emphasis on safety, and the friendliness and patience of our divemaster, Peter. Peter was especially amazing with my 12- and 14-year-old children. I felt relaxed throughout the dive, knowing that they were treated as competent divers yet well-looked-after at the same time.

Equipment here is well-maintained, and I have to say this is one of my most pleasing dives among those I've experienced in Thailand and the Seychelles. A big thank you to Nicky and Peter. Highly recommended!

1  Thank DesertDweller32
ChesterL33, Manager at WaterColors Boracay Diving Adventures, responded to this reviewResponded 8 November 2017

Hello DesertDweller32,

Thank you for your wonderful review and I'm delighted to hear that Peter was able to show you and your children Zoe and Zack a good time. We do try to maintain a high standard and we are happy to hear that we were able to meet your expectations. We hope that this experience inspires your children to continue progressing with their diving and to give them an appreciation for our fragile marine environment. Please do tell your friends all about us and we hope to be able to take all of you diving again. =)

Reviewed 29 October 2017 via mobile

For a first timer, they made me feel comfortable and confident. Everyone was warm and friendly. There was a minor hiccup with where we were supposed to go for our dive, but they fixes it right away. I enjoyed our first dive and Max our master diver was patient and awesome!

1  Thank pinksocks1208
ChesterL33, Manager at WaterColors Boracay Diving Adventures, responded to this reviewResponded 6 November 2017

Hello,

Thank you for the review and we are delighted to hear that you enjoyed your dive with Max. We apologize for the minor hiccup but we are glad to hear that the staff was able to sort it out. We do hope to see you again.