Open today: 7:00 AM - 9:00 PM
Review Highlights
Cool little diving shop

I did my nitrox certification with them as solo diver. At first, i felt a little chaos, but then i... read more

Reviewed 5 July 2018
kicsikinaiturista
Luxembourg
Diverse dive shop full of adventures!

I took my open water scuba diving course from the divers at New Wave Divers in Boracay. The staff... read more

Reviewed 5 April 2018
Desta O

All reviews dive shop diving experience fun dives open water dive master dive sites night dive refresher course these guys safe dive great instructor lion fish amazing dive diving center visit boracay white beach franco
Reviewed 9 December 2017

In November 2017 I was diving with New Wave Divers for 5 days during which I did, a Refresher Course, Advanced Open Water and last but not least Enriched Air course. I made my reservation well in advance (I always do) via Email. The communication was easy and helpful. Actually the manger/owner of the dive centre was located in the US at the time as far as I can tell. I spent all five days with dive instructor Igor and I also met other dive instructors all of them seem to be very nice. Igor is an experienced instructor, which was an important element which made this such a pleasant experience. I would definitely use this dive centre again if I get the chance to visit Boracay again.
The equipment is well maintained. The way it works at this dive centre is that the boat is returning back to the centre after every dive. There is about a 3 minute walk from the centre to the boat because there is a restricted section at the beach where boat can land.
There are many different dive spots around the island. The once I've seen were from 12 to 35m. Many just a few minutes board ride from the beach.

2  Thank torebueb
Reviewed 7 December 2017 via mobile

We did 3 dives in total with NWD, we had an professional instructor who helped ous and gave ous a great experience under and above water! Big thanks to Andy and Lucas, the instructors! See you again!

Reviewed 30 November 2017

I was back to Boracay again this year for diving and windsurfing, last year I was just OW, this year I certified AOW and would like to dive some diving sites I never been in Boracay, according to my last year diving experience dive again in Boracay with New Wave in the best choice.

I dived with them for 3 fun dives and 1 night dive all dives made me surprise and really enjoy, beside that since I was returned customer they gave me a very good price.

1  Thank FerdinandCheng
Reviewed 26 November 2017 via mobile

My husband and I had our first ever scuba experience with these guys and they took good care of us. Me especially. Our instructor Ashleigh looked after me the whole dive, as I was extremely nervous and didn’t take to it as naturally as my husband did. It was a great experience where we saw Nemo fish, Lion Fish and a whole bunch of other colourful beautiful fish. They also come up to you and just swim around you which is awesome. I did have a bit of a panic attack when I was first going down, which Ashleigh helped me through. So glad I did it and would highly recommend these guys.

1  Thank Carly_Grindall
Reviewed 23 November 2017 via mobile

I visited this center with my girlfriend. Honestly I little bit worry to try getting open water license as she afraid a deep water little bit.
BUT we met ANDY who is best instructor ever!!!
I have to admire his teaching skill!! Although she is not 100% feel free to communicate English, he teach with very much understandable English.
So that, she successfully done to OWL. I strongly hope we will back to NEW WAVE DIVE CENTER to dive with ANDY!!!

Cheers!