“A fantastic day out with the family”

New Wave Divers Boracay
Ranked #1 of 65 Tours in Boracay
More attraction details
Owner description: Boracay Island New Wave Divers is dedicated to providing our students and divers with the best possible atmosphere with your safety being our top priority. We can proudly state we have the only clean air certification in Boracay and our team worked hard to achieve this and keep this available to our divers. We also have the only working AED on the island. At New Wave we strive to bring you a warm and welcoming experience with our PADI dedicated and trained staff from all around the globe. We cater to many different languages and cultures to bring you the best possible diving adventure. We also do our best to keep your comfort in mind in between dives while on the boat we have hot coffee and snacks to warm you up. We keep our gear serviced and well maintained with annual purchases to keep new gear rotating through the dive center. Please come join us for a fun and exciting adventure in the beautiful Boracay surroundings.
Reviewed 9 January 2018

New Wave Divers were fantastic from the first time we walked into the dive shop until leaving the following day after completing the PADI DSD (Discover Scuba Diving).

Whilst my family are competent snorkelers, Much praise must be given to Nathan for the way in which he relaxed and managed them during their transition to Scuba.

All of the family(12yo, 14yo & wife and myself) left with a feeling of achievement and independence after completing the course in what could be considered challenging conditions.

AAAAAAA++++++++++ NEW WAVE Boracay. Thank you Nathan.

Reviewed 9 December 2017

In November 2017 I was diving with New Wave Divers for 5 days during which I did, a Refresher Course, Advanced Open Water and last but not least Enriched Air course. I made my reservation well in advance (I always do) via Email. The communication was easy and helpful. Actually the manger/owner of the dive centre was located in the US at the time as far as I can tell. I spent all five days with dive instructor Igor and I also met other dive instructors all of them seem to be very nice. Igor is an experienced instructor, which was an important element which made this such a pleasant experience. I would definitely use this dive centre again if I get the chance to visit Boracay again.
The equipment is well maintained. The way it works at this dive centre is that the boat is returning back to the centre after every dive. There is about a 3 minute walk from the centre to the boat because there is a restricted section at the beach where boat can land.
There are many different dive spots around the island. The once I've seen were from 12 to 35m. Many just a few minutes board ride from the beach.

Reviewed 7 December 2017 via mobile

We did 3 dives in total with NWD, we had an professional instructor who helped ous and gave ous a great experience under and above water! Big thanks to Andy and Lucas, the instructors! See you again!

Reviewed 30 November 2017

I was back to Boracay again this year for diving and windsurfing, last year I was just OW, this year I certified AOW and would like to dive some diving sites I never been in Boracay, according to my last year diving experience dive again in Boracay with New Wave in the best choice.

I dived with them for 3 fun dives and 1 night dive all dives made me surprise and really enjoy, beside that since I was returned customer they gave me a very good price.

Reviewed 26 November 2017 via mobile

My husband and I had our first ever scuba experience with these guys and they took good care of us. Me especially. Our instructor Ashleigh looked after me the whole dive, as I was extremely nervous and didn’t take to it as naturally as my husband did. It was a great experience where we saw Nemo fish, Lion Fish and a whole bunch of other colourful beautiful fish. They also come up to you and just swim around you which is awesome. I did have a bit of a panic attack when I was first going down, which Ashleigh helped me through. So glad I did it and would highly recommend these guys.