“Not the best”

Bella Isa Salon and Spa
Ranked #2 of 21 Spas & Wellness in Boracay
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Voted #1 spa in Boracay by a popular tourist website! Bella Isa is dedicated to offering top-notch luxury experiences at affordable prices. With its beach-front paradise setting, Bella Isa offers a wide array of relaxing spa services and the friendly, dedicated staff will make sure you leave the spa with a smile on your face. It's the perfect way to unwind after your long journey to the island!
Reviewed 15 January 2018 via mobile

Visited the spa for my birthday and the staff were really sweet to prepare a surprise welcome sign and birthday message with my name along with a happy birthday balloon :) I really appreciate this sweet gesture!

My boyfriend and I both did the 90 min full body massage and then I did the 60 min hair spa while he had 45 min foot massage. He said the foot massage was a lot better than the full body massage as he did not feel enough pressure for the latter despite asking for more pressure twice.

I felt the same about the full body massage, and I too asked my masseuse to increase the pressure twice...

As for the hair spa, the staff basically pressed my neck and shoulder not more than 10 times. For the rest of the “60 mins”, she left some moisturiser in my hair with the steamer on and then washed it off, and blew dry my hair. I’ve done hair treatments several times in the past and I unfortunately didn’t feel much improvement in my hair quality after this session. Wouldn’t recommend the hair spa...

I can see why this spa is so popular since the “king and queen package” sounds like a great deal. However, in terms of quality of treatment as well as environment, I’d recommend Mandala more.

2  Thank edinburghfoodie814
"dinner on the beach"
"treated like royalty"
"foot wash"

Reviewed 5 January 2018

This is so great. Lovely staff and lovely place.

Ask for Hensi, I had one of the best massage of my life with her

1  Thank 95,089,402
Reviewed 4 January 2018 via mobile

We went here on the last day of our trip. It was just soo relaxing and amazing feel after all those water activities!! Very professional staff and the massage person knows what they’re doing.

I went to Tirta Spa first and it was a good experience and felt no one can beat it BUT!!! Bella isa spa surprised us!!! Not only are they a bit cheaper than Tirta spa they got very professional massager. The best best thing was that we were not forced to give any tips!! Like most spa places give a an envelope which ask for tips at the end but Bella spa staff didnt do such!! Which made us give even more not because they didnt ask but because the service was excellent.
I highly recommend this place.

1  Thank grgmosh94
Reviewed 1 January 2018 via mobile

We choose The package King and Queen for our late anniversary and was really complete with a variety of treatments that make your 7 hours very enjoyable. The spa owners are really accommodating and care about their clients a lot. We felt really welcome like at home. The sailing tour was awesome and dinner at the end concluded very well the spa day at Villa Camellia. Really nice food and romantic ambiance. Everything was great. I highly recommend it along with a la carte treatments if you are not in couple.

See more reviews
Reviewed 12 December 2017

We kicked off our vacation with the 6 hour King and I package which included a body scrub, massage. foot spa, sunset sailing, facial, hair treatment and beach dinner at Villa Caemilla. It was the perfect way to start a vacation. We were able to book a same day appointment after doing our research. It was the only spa nearby we could spend the entire afternoon at with multiple treatments. We were greeted with a sign with our names on it welcoming us. By the end of the evening we were completely relaxed and full from a scrumptious meal. The spa is on par with a New York/Las Vegas boutique spa (were we are from). Very professional, clean, proper equipment/chairs/massage tables. A very different experience from the walkway massage places. We got some goodies to take back with us too! The price was extremely affordable considering all the treatments, dinner and the sunset sailing.