“Perfect place for kite surfing ”
Review of Isla Kitesurfing

Isla Kitesurfing
More attraction details
Owner description: Learn kiteboarding in ideal conditions! Boracay is a worldclass kitesurfing spot offering shallow flat turquoise water and constant side-onshore wind.Isla Kitesurfing operates since 2002 and provides high quality IKO and VDWS lessons for your safety. From beginners to advanced, we can help you improve as fast as possible. We also organize trips to other islands, downwinds and camps with pro rider.Come and enjoy our beautiful island !
Reviewed 14 January 2018 via mobile

Great time at Isla. Efficient staff (foreign owned - french and german). Quick response. Great coaches (call Laurent). Convenient location next to kiting spot, malls and bars. Beach boys to help you inflate your kite and launch. They also have a kite shop, repair shop and restaurant. No need to leave this place for a week if you want.

All reviews
"spent four days"
"constant wind"
"great teachers"
in 3 reviews
"the location is perfect"
"professional instructors"
in 4 reviews
"great gear"
"water shoes"
"fantastic trip"
"bulabog beach"
in 9 reviews

Reviewed 3 January 2018

Isla was perfect. I was in Boracay for a week and I was so happy I had chosen them for my lessons. They were great with communication prior to my arrival and throughout my stay. They were transparent with pricing and offered what I considered a reasonable rate for the sport. My teacher was great and so helpful. He was patient, entertaining and very thorough in his explanations. By the end of the week I felt confident in riding and with my overall experience learning. I think as far as lessons go this is the best place whether you just want to get your feet wet or if you want to get up on the board.
The people at Isla really made my experience better. As a solo traveler I was able to meet other people and hangout and watch after my lessons without feeling alone. The staff as well as the people staying there were all friendly. It was a cool place to have lunch after lessons and watch some of the better kiters go.
They have a guesthouse if you want to stay there which my friends had nothing but positive reviews about. I also hear the masseur they have on site is great:)
Can't wait to go back! :):)

Reviewed 31 December 2017

It were my first classes of kite. And thanks to the guys and my instructor Yuriy it was a real pleasure :) Thank you!

1  Thank Katerina A
Reviewed 28 December 2017

Isla Kitesurfing is perfect school to learn. The instructor was patient and helpful with extensive experience. Spot is in the perfect place. This was my first visit to Isla but I'm sure I'll be back and I recommend this place to everyone.