All reviews premier ocean view room white beach d mall rooms are huge coconut trees family suite security staff hotel transfer beach area restaurant staff caticlan airport private boat free shuttle special thanks discovery shores walk along the beach ground floor
Reviewed 29 April 2018

I planned a surprise vacation for my wife to Boracay & chose to stay at Ambassador in Paradise Resort. Oh it was a perfect stay & a perfect romantic gate-away. the pain of travelling the entire day to reach there was all worth when they gave us a warm welcome during our check-in & upgraded our room. The way to reach our room was so beautifully made. The room was awesome with pool & beach view & king size bed. The bathroom was quite big.
We reached in the evening so after a bath we immediately went for drink by the beach. There was a fire dance organised for the guests. The staffs were very polite & welcoming & always had the smile :) We had some drinks & light dinner. The food was tasty & not very expensive. Post dinner we went for a walk under the moon on the hotel's own beach area. It was so calm, cool & the sound of waves made it perfect. We stayed there until 1 pm. It was very safe as the hotel staff were there around.
Next morning, the breakfast was served by the beach :) & there were enough options. Post breakfast, we stayed near the beach for some time & enjoyed the pool until lunch. We had our lunch also at the restaurant & the food again was yummy :)
In the afternoon we stayed at the hotel & took spa & massage services which was served in our rooms. It was awesome.
In the evening, we sat by the beach to see the sunset. They served us drinks by the beach & that sunset became a memory for us.
We went there for 4 days & the first day was beautiful that it became our daily routine.
Thank you!! You made our vacation a great memory :)

Room Tip: Pool side & sea view rooms
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 April 2018 via mobile

The location is very good , still walking distance to the attractions in the evening. The hotel is more like 4 stars but all hotels there are lower standard than advertised . But at least this one ask for fair prices especially in agoda.com .nothing really amazing but having seen all other hotels , price , location than this one is a good choice .all other hotels are also full of Chinese ..

Stayed: April 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank Amara M
Reviewed 20 April 2018 via mobile

This was my 3rd stay at the Ambassador and while it is in a perfect location on Station 1 with relaxing beachfront ambiance, the hotel itself has become tired and in need of a lift in it’s standards - room quality, food and general all round service. The standard of these things has dropped significantly since my first stay here 5 years ago.

For the price I’d expect more.

The photos on this site are old and do not accurately depict the current state of the rooms and facilities.

Positives: Friendly staff, perfect location, nice pool, beachfront ambiance, cleanliness, room size, view from rooms, comfy large beds, good pizzas

Items requiring significant improvement: reception area (first impressions count for a lot); room presentation and quality of facilities eg room phones broken, some tiles broken, mirror broken, old furniture, gym facilities not as depicted; breakfast is ok but lacking in fruit and bread selection, breakfast supplies not replenished, no house water in restaurant, average food quality

I’d suggest management focus on these things if the resort re-opens after the island closure. Alternatively, reduce the prices charged or rooms and food etc

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank Departure611512
Reviewed 16 April 2018 via mobile

Hotel is ideally located in Station 1, where almost everything is quiet. We booked a family suite for 2 families and it was perfect. One room has a balcony and the other one is in the lower ground. Both rooms were very spacious and has its own bathrooms. Bed and pillows are on the hard side, but ok. The only complain i have for the rooms is, there were a lot of ants everywhere. Not sure whats causing it, but my kids were gross out to see them all over.

Breakfast was good enough to fill you up till lunch time.

The downside of my stay was the check out. They wanted me to pay $30 for a missing towel and $6 for a phone charger that they "apparently" provided with the mobile phone for in room use. My sister in law had to fight for the towel that was "missing". She even asked them to freely search our laguages just to prove that we didnt packed it. The same thing with the phone charger, when we first checked in, that mobile phone they provided in the room was never charged, so we never bothered to charged it nor use it as we have our own mobile.

Just to give you a background, i live in California and travelled the world. But ive never felt humiliated during check out. If i can afford to pay $250/ night for a family suite, do you think an old crappy white-turned-gray towel will interest me?? Or a charger that i dont even have an idea what it looks like will make me a penny richer?

It took us more than 30 mins of waiting at the lobby for the 2 ladies at the receptionist figured it out while others checked the room. They eventually waived the towel fee and made me pay for $6 phone charger that was never used or seen. I would have fight for it too, but with hungry kids with me, i just had to pay it.

WARNING: Check your room upon check in. And better, ask for inventory check list and do the checking yourself if you dont want to go through unnecessary hassle. It could also be a scam by housekeepers, i dont know, but one thing is sure, it is definitely unpleasant experience.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank menggalisque
Reviewed 16 April 2018

Premier rooms are very spacious with great balcony view. Food at the restaurant is very tasty although little overpriced. The evening atmosphere is very romantic with amazing sunsets and life music.Water in the pool is very warm but most guests stay in the sea so the pool is empty 80% of the time. Plenty of sun beds available. The beach is wide and beautiful and not as crowded as station 2. It is a short walk about 20 minutes to get to station 2 and enjoy night life. I enjoyed spending my evenings at aplaya bar. They have good sound system and you can smoke a Shisha while having a good and cheap (350php) foot massage. Just ask a waiter for good foot massage and they will arrange it for you. I went on a speedboat ride around the island including the magic island and found that the white beach has no competition. It is really amazing. If you decide to choose this resort book your transfer with them because it is really comfortable and fast.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple