All reviewsexcellent stayenjoyed our stayshowerislandlocationbeach
Reviewed 22 March 2018 via mobile

The staff was amazing, the reception staff was super friendly and helpful no matter what. The breakfast was super fresh and cooked upon request, it took a little while but worth the wait. Super close to beach and shops nearby! The room was really clean, and we got it cleaned EVERY day which was very conveniant for us.
The bathroom also big and clean, we really enjoyed our stay! Great job to G Executive!

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 21 March 2018 via mobile

It was my 2nd time in the island. My first was long long time ago. Hotel was recomended my friend who was satisfied with his stay in the hotel. I had a wonderful stay from my first day to my departure. All staff are nice, Hotel is clean and fresh. Linens are very comportable. Cafe at the rooftop has relaxing beach view. Internet is fast. Few steps from the shore. All of this made my stay memorable.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 21 February 2018 via mobile

Thank u so much po sa G executive hotel sa mga staff sa pag ackaso sa amin ng family ko. Sobrang linis ng hotel, and sarap ng break fast at very accessible sa lahat, It's near in the convenient store, groceries, souvenir market and sa beach. Thank u po talaga sana next visit namen dyan uli kami, I recomend ko sa iba pang friend ang location ng hotel nyo. More power po!

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 18 February 2018 via mobile

Friendly and super accommodating staff! My boyfriend and I were not feeling well during our 3 night stay (mostly fatigue) and the staff quickly gave us medicine. They were all so nice and that's what made our stay memorable. The hotel is brand new and clean. It's also small enough that the building stays quiet and since it's tucked away from the main beach, it's very peaceful at night. No complaints at all except that the hotel was hard to locate because it's new and the locals are not familiar with it yet. I would definitely recommend this hotel!

Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 February 2018 via mobile

We stayed unfortunately in a very bad hotel nearby. We left that hotel to look for another and found this one.

They were so nice to quickly arrange a room for us while they were already sold out! (The Manager had a room but he stayed with friends to accommodate a place for us!)

From the first step into the hotel till our checkout everything was perfect. Staff wonderful, rooms perfect, comfortable beds, nice breakfast, dinner really good on a nice roof top. Shower best in the Philippines.

Special thank you to Carla from the front desk.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple