All reviewsexcellent stayenjoyed our stayshowerislandlocationbeach
Reviewed 21 February 2018 via mobile

Thank u so much po sa G executive hotel sa mga staff sa pag ackaso sa amin ng family ko. Sobrang linis ng hotel, and sarap ng break fast at very accessible sa lahat, It's near in the convenient store, groceries, souvenir market and sa beach. Thank u po talaga sana next visit namen dyan uli kami, I recomend ko sa iba pang friend ang location ng hotel nyo. More power po!

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 18 February 2018 via mobile

Friendly and super accommodating staff! My boyfriend and I were not feeling well during our 3 night stay (mostly fatigue) and the staff quickly gave us medicine. They were all so nice and that's what made our stay memorable. The hotel is brand new and clean. It's also small enough that the building stays quiet and since it's tucked away from the main beach, it's very peaceful at night. No complaints at all except that the hotel was hard to locate because it's new and the locals are not familiar with it yet. I would definitely recommend this hotel!

Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 February 2018 via mobile

We stayed unfortunately in a very bad hotel nearby. We left that hotel to look for another and found this one.

They were so nice to quickly arrange a room for us while they were already sold out! (The Manager had a room but he stayed with friends to accommodate a place for us!)

From the first step into the hotel till our checkout everything was perfect. Staff wonderful, rooms perfect, comfortable beds, nice breakfast, dinner really good on a nice roof top. Shower best in the Philippines.

Special thank you to Carla from the front desk.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 February 2018 via mobile

We found the staff at G Executive amazing - Front Office, Housekeeping and even the F&B staff at the G Executive Cafe.

We were welcomed with smiles. The FO staff answered all our inquiries and even offered to buy the things we needed when they do not have these items in the hotel. Conversational skills of the FO staff is commendable. Carla is great!

The internet connection is by far the fastest compared to The Muse, Urban and Two Seasons Hotels. The smart TV in the room is also a plus.

I wish they had a more extensive menu at the cafe. I initially only booked a night but extended for two more and I found the breakfast menu to be quite limited. The cafe is located on the rooftop which I find a nice place to just sit and relax. Too bad they did not have any cocktails to offer.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Franz A
Reviewed 28 January 2018

My daughter and I stayed for 4 nights. The hotel was super clean, beds comfy, shower wonderful, greeted with pineapple drinks...yummy. The hotel is a "smart" hotel with high technology that I have only found in Tokyo hotels. There is a rooftop where you can eat, have drinks or just sit and enjoy paradise. The hotel staff were super friendly and willing to help you with anything you needed. Had many different English channels on the tv for winding down at night. You are just a few steps away from the beach yet you don't hear the noise from all the people. Next to the hotel is a little mini mart where you can buy soda pop or snacks. Wifi was very good, we enjoyed our stay and if we come back to Borocay will book again.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family