All reviewsbudget travellerssouvenir shopsbudget martshort walk from the beachown bathroomfew minutes walkhot waternice place to stayboracay islandwifi connectionjoelhostelaccommodationstationpearlsirtricycle
Reviewed 7 November 2017 via mobile

This is my second time here in Trafalgar and everything is great . No hassle in terms of booking.

The staff are very nice, friendly and accommodating. It was a hassle free in terms of communication. The place is safe and near a convenience store and souvenir shops.

Will be back here again soon.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 26 June 2017

I loved my stay at Trafalgar. My room was clean and had everything we needed. Two twin beds, air-con (we paid extra for this), a small deck, our own bathroom/shower (cold water only). Our toilet had some issues flushing, but the staff was notified and they fixed it. The staff was very friendly. There is an outdoor kitchen/living area that everyone can use. Wifi available in central living areas, but not so much in the rooms. If you're looking for basic necessities this place has everything you could need. If you want something fancy and grand this isn't the place, but I loved it.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 8 May 2017 via mobile

Stayed in the basic room with fan and cold water. I thought it was overpriced for what you got, which was a small room with very old bedding, mildew smell and tiny bathroom with cold water and a broken toilet seat. The location is good and the staff are nice but for the money I think you can find nicer more comfortable places.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 29 April 2017 via mobile

The staffs are helpful for providing us maps of the boracay island and tell us the location of must go places and the price pf tricycle to go there so that we wont get cheat. We got a room with 2 single beds and 1 double decker bed with fan. Extra charges to upgrade to air conditioning. Wifi connections sometimes bad and u need to go to the lounge to get better wifi connection.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 22 March 2017

This place is tucked away in between the busy street and beach where there are lovely trees, plants and birds singing. It is a nice getaway from the activity of Boracay and yet it is a short walk to it. Also the hosts are very helpful and friendly and the common area outside it is nice place to meet other travelers. I highly recommend this place while visiting Boracay.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled solo