See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 16 January 2018

The other bad reviews on here reflect our overall experience. We found this restaurant just walking by. My first clue should have been when I ordered the blue marlin and some other fish, they came back with 'we don't have that'. Should have left at that point. The lobster was skinny. Very little flesh. Overpriced on the seafood and the fish was just barely adequate. Soup was bland. The only thing worth it in this place was the fried chicken. Not worth even checking out considering there are so many other better places.

Room Tip: Forget it. If the hotel service is like the restsursnt, hiding fees until they bill you, it is best left skipped.
  • Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Rod E
Reviewed 28 December 2017

Our first night was so loud my wife had a one word review (beginning with the letter "F"). We could almost reach the next hotel building (same hotel) from our window and the room was occupied by construction workers, from a site behind us (same hotel). They were up drinking and screaming until 3 am. Luckily only the first night.

The rooms were clean enough, and it looks like they just did a lot of renovation. The original construction was too cheap and the noise from other rooms is too loud. When the people above us walked around it sounded like a herd of elephants. The restaurant has beach access but our rooms were 2 hotels back from the beach - they seem to have added multiple hotels under one front office.

The free breakfast was the same every day of our stay. How many overcooked poached eggs are we expected to eat? I did not care to try lunch or dinner here. This is our 4th hotel in Boracay and the first that we will not be returning to.

Room Tip: Get a room on the top floor if you want to sleep. The noise from rooms above is terrible
  • Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 23 December 2017 via mobile

The resort’s location is good, it’s at the beachfront.
The room was average, no phone available to call for services. You need to walk all the way to the reception if you happen to need anything.
Breakfast buffet was avarage, not too many choices but is enough for breakfast.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 November 2017 via mobile

Went there last night and took my friends there to do Karaoke and some cocktails. We all ordered cocktails and they all tasted watered down! My friend had a Rum and OJ.. triple shot and still tasted like OJ. I ordered a Baileys double shot and it looked like milk.. as if I didnt know the real colour of Baileys. Singapore Sling tasted like juice too.. NO ALCOHOL. I spoke to the bartended and he was so defensive. Im 100% sure they put water inside their bottles. Disgusting! Worst of all, the entire resort stinks of pee, don't stay here or eat here. I'm sure they have zero sanitation in this place.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank meilimeili
Reviewed 29 July 2017

we tried their mongolian barbecue and all 4 of us were really disappointed.
the bowls with the ingredients was almost empty and already ants was around or inside them even it was just 7.30 pm, the meat (beef, chicken and pork) was sliced into very small pieces so it was more a kind of paste then real meat.
the waiters we had to ask a few times to refill some ingredients and even to refill the rice took about 15 minutes. anyway when they served the food the taste was so bad that all 4 of us not finished our one portion food even it was all you can eat.
beside that they had a karaoke with terrible bad noisy singers.
first we was wondering about the cheap price of 250 peso per head but after we seen the food and tasted it then it was clear even for free we would not eat there anymore.
then we looked for the toilet but the toilet was closed so we just paid and left hungry and went to subway !

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family