“Palawan Express!”

US$14.99*
and up
Puerto Princesa City Tour
Reviewed 2 May 2018 via mobile

My office staff and I were so tired in visiting the major spots in Puerto Princesa. But nothing can satisfy our hunger and tiredness than Baker’s Hill in Palawan. Aside from buying its signatured Palawan hopia, the lunch was terrific. Different kinda of seafood dishes were served. But one thing my group and I found so sumptuous was the Palawan Express! What’s that? You should just go there and try it yourself

All reviews
in 12 reviews
"halo halo"
in 12 reviews

Reviewed 21 April 2018 via mobile

Love how the place is designed and set-up. I especially like the tree with hugot lines - so amusing!

And of course, a trip to this place is not complete without buying your stash of hopia and their yummy breads!

Love the charm of this place ❤️❤️❤️

Reviewed 21 April 2018 via mobile

I am familiar with their hopia since my friends have given me this every time they visit Palawan.
It is our first time in Puerto Princesa and our travel agent brought us to this place as part of the City Tour. There were two long queues at the store and the hopia shelves were empty. If you ask the staffs, they only tell you they are still making the hopia, but they don’t tell you how long till the next batch comes out. So you end up leaving the store and when you come back only a few minutes later, you miss out again. In other shops they tell you how long you have to wait because you only bake for a specified amount of time.. I went back the next day at 8am and again the shelves were empty. I asked one staff, she said it’s all gone now and i just need to come back in the afternoon. Totally ridiculous, considering they open at 7am!! I asked another staff, then she has a different answer, the next batch will be at 11. This is absolutely the worst shop I have been to. Very inconsiderate staffs they have. I wonder if owners are aware of how their staffs deal with customers.

Would I recommend this place? Yes.. but keep in mind that your patience may be tested. But if you are in Manila, try Tipas Hopia in Taguig (I was told by the locals here that it is a sister company of Baker’s Hill). It may be worth checking..

Reviewed 19 April 2018 via mobile

Oh my god best eggpie i have ever tasted!!! A lot of other heavenly baked goodies! Place offer a nice chill out hangout for families.