“Great dive shop!”

Tabanka Divers El Nido
Ranked #4 of 63 Tours in El Nido
More attraction details
Owner description: Looking for Scuba Diving in El Nido, Palawan? Tabanka Divers is a professional PADI Dive Resort at unique beachfront location only 5 minutes out of busy downtown. We offer the full range of quality dive service, all Level of PADI Dive Courses and loft-style beachfront rooms. Join our daily trips to the best dive spots of the Bacuit Archipel. Meet our local crew and international instructors. We speak English, Filipino, german, french and Spanish. Our homebase is Lugadia Beach, an amazing strip with chilled Sunset-Bars and a hand full of Boutique Hotels and Hostels, all managed by young community who loves the area. For sure it's one of the most laid-back travel destinations in the Philippines. The best price for diving in El Nido is only one klick away. Book online with Tabanka Divers to save time and money.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

My partner and I spent 2 days diving with Tabanka and we could not fault them. The service was absolutely fantastic from the moment we entered. Joy, who works in the shop, is a credit to the company and is so warm, welcoming and friendly. Eugene our dive master was professional and extremely knowledgable of all the dive sites. All of the staff on the board the boats are fantastic and work so hard. For the price it is extremely good value for money and lunch was delicious both days. Overall we had an amazing 2 days diving with this company and I would highly recommend them to anyone looking to dive in El Nido.

1  Thank Amy P
"diving equipment"
in 3 reviews
"clear instructions"

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We were staying right next door, so the dive shop was at a convenient location. Joy was wonderful and made us feel very welcome. Dives and instructors were wonderful, and the lunch served on the boat was good.

1  Thank Romi T
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Tabanka Dive Center has outstanding dive masters (special thanks to Eugene and Chris for all the perfect dives!) and an excellent team!!! You couldn’t think of any better ‘dive center captain’ than Joy! :-) We felt so welcomed and well taken care of - Thank you!

The equipment is new, of high standard, and well maintained, the groups are small, and the trips are perfectly organized.

If you are searching for a place to dive in El Nido - go there!

1  Thank lindameve
Reviewed 11 June 2018 via mobile

My husband and I did our PADI open water with them. Oliver had been really easy to contact and helpful prior to our arrival.
The teaching, equipment, boats and crew were all great, making the whole experience enjoyable. Would definitely recommend.

1  Thank AditiNaik
See more reviews
Reviewed 27 May 2018

The staff was excellent, helping my wife complete her PADI Open Water Certification and took us on some really beautiful dives. You would have to look long and hard to find anything that compares to this Dive shop, the most excellent staff, (whom we bought a beer on our last day) and Oliver the owner of the shop. All I can say is "this is my Diving Home" from now on. Next trip I'll be flying directly into El Nido and Tabanka Divers.

1  Thank jfinigan2018