Open today: 7:00 AM - 8:00 PM
Review Highlights
Awesome Dive experience with TABANKA

AWESOME DIVE SHOP     Great dive shop. The whole team is just AWESOME~~~ Loving U Thanks for... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
CharisGiGi
via mobile
Amazing fun dives with great chill atmosphere

We had the chance to spend 2 days with the Tabanka team for an OW and a refresh of OW/fun dives... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
ninonb2018
via mobile

All reviews dive shop my padi open water dive master amazing corals and fish dive sites diving experience prior to our arrival great instructor loved diving diving equipment boat crew rental gear amazing things an amazing experience underwater world diving school professional dive center
Reviewed 26 June 2018 via mobile

We were staying right next door, so the dive shop was at a convenient location. Joy was wonderful and made us feel very welcome. Dives and instructors were wonderful, and the lunch served on the boat was good.

1  Thank Romi T
Reviewed 17 June 2018 via mobile

Tabanka Dive Center has outstanding dive masters (special thanks to Eugene and Chris for all the perfect dives!) and an excellent team!!! You couldn’t think of any better ‘dive center captain’ than Joy! :-) We felt so welcomed and well taken care of - Thank you!

The equipment is new, of high standard, and well maintained, the groups are small, and the trips are perfectly organized.

If you are searching for a place to dive in El Nido - go there!

1  Thank lindameve
Reviewed 11 June 2018 via mobile

My husband and I did our PADI open water with them. Oliver had been really easy to contact and helpful prior to our arrival.
The teaching, equipment, boats and crew were all great, making the whole experience enjoyable. Would definitely recommend.

1  Thank AditiNaik
Reviewed 27 May 2018

The staff was excellent, helping my wife complete her PADI Open Water Certification and took us on some really beautiful dives. You would have to look long and hard to find anything that compares to this Dive shop, the most excellent staff, (whom we bought a beer on our last day) and Oliver the owner of the shop. All I can say is "this is my Diving Home" from now on. Next trip I'll be flying directly into El Nido and Tabanka Divers.

1  Thank jfinigan2018
Reviewed 24 May 2018 via mobile

I am a Padi instructor and have enjoyed this dive operation very much. Everything is perfect; staff is nice, dives are great and the boat is spacious and ideal for diving. The lunch provided is epic and everything is all just perfect.
Thanks to the crew for an awesome experience.

1  Thank I-am-a-diverr