“Satisfied”

Tengkleng Gajah
Ranked #38 of 1,361 Restaurants in Yogyakarta
Cuisines: Indonesian
Reviewed 12 May 2017

We came here as referred by our driver from Kaliurang to Yogyakarta. Turns out the taste and the portion is so satisfying. We order tengkleng, tongseng and satay. The parking area is spacious enough. The price is also okay.

Reviewed 2 May 2017

One of great meals I had in Jogja!

For meat lover, you should not miss this place

I was on my way for a volcano trip on a jeep but suddenly raining..

Greattt tongseng and sate goreng with great value!
very crowded at that time but so glad that we stop by

This rest will be in my must-eat-list every time I visit Jogja

Reviewed 22 April 2017

simply delicious. I am so glad I found this place. so crowded but they had big space so eventually you will get your seat. The best tengkleng I have so far, spent around 200K for 6 person. definitely will go back.

Reviewed 12 February 2017

Really yummy Sate Goreng. We didn't try the Sate Bakart because they had run out of stock. Overall really nice restaurant.

Reviewed 24 December 2016 via mobile

set in high land area, about 20 minutes by motor bike to reach from down town. must visit because has great tongseng and tengkleng menu inside .