“Dinner with friends ”

Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: Dinner
Description: Bistro with South American influence
Reviewed 16 December 2016 via mobile

Had a great dinner out with a large group of friends. Very comfortable restaurant matched by very good service, food didn't take long to arrive and topped off with live music. Couldn't ask for better.

Reviewed 16 December 2016

Perfect ambience for a date. Personally, I love their medium rare steak. Too bad they do not serve wine or else it would have been prefect.

Reviewed 16 December 2016

I've been here in jogja for 2 weeks and this is by far the best restaurant that I've been to. My friends and I had the steak ala plancha and it was honestly the best I've had here. Cooked to the perfection I wanted, is only 14SGD, and had good accompanying sides. With a live band playing in the background, I can't ask for more. Would honestly come here again if I have the time to swing by before heading to the airport!

Reviewed 16 December 2016

The steak was so good that I went back twice in a week. But the steak was sold out and now I'm very sad.

Reviewed 16 December 2016 via mobile

The steak is so well made for the price. Cant ask for more. Paired with a beer or wine. You will have the best night in jogja