Saya sangat suka tempat ini. If you have six senses, you will know 6 things which make it a sense...
1. Wonderful place (good atmosphere)
2. Helpful staff (charming and smiley face)
3. Professional chef and humble owner who gives the best service to his guest.
4. Excellent foods. Its not only looks nice, but the taste is very delicious
5. As we know that if you are a businessman, you dont care about what people order as long as it create money, BUT this owner will come and give you the best suggestion about what you order. My gf ordered lamb chop and chocolate ice. Then the owner came and asked my gf to change the chocolate with iced tea. Because lamb chop is salty and chocolate is sweet so we cant feel the taste of lamb chop if we drink something sweet. I know chocolate ice is more expensive than iced tea, but he didnt care about that. Because he wants us to enjoy food with a good taste in our tongue. He care about us. He is the best chef and owner that i ever met
6. You have to visit six senses Kitchen when you visit yogyakarta
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.