“This Burger Means Sweet Old Memory to Me”
Review of Burger Monalisa

Burger Monalisa
Ranked #258 of 1,399 Restaurants in Yogyakarta
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 25 May 2016 via mobile

Dont expect the real western burger taste if you come here cause you wont get one. Instead...you have to prepare to get a different one.. This burger is Jogjakarta burger. Vintage Jogjakarta burger. The taste of it is the adjustment of how a burger should taste by Jogjakartans tongue.
Back in the 90's Monalisa used to be very famous as this was the first burger maker and seller in town. Their biggest consumers were students and I was one of them. Monalisa burger was the first burger I had and still every now and then I come and get myself one. To me eating Monalisa burger brings back good memory of eating my first burger and for what I had in my pocket as a student..this burger tasted so good!
What should I give for a damn good memory?? Yep... I am giving an excellent rate!

Reviewed 29 October 2015 via mobile

I rarely give bad reviews, but this... This taste like "burger gocengan they serve in front of elementary school" the patty is not that bad tho

Reviewed 18 June 2015

There so many Monalisa burger in JOgja but I prefer Monalisa burger in UGM which is close to Niaga Bank.
I ate this burger since I was study in UGM, it has very good receipt of burger. Furthermore, it has beautiful taste of the bread. However, the price is acceptable, It cost around 1 USD.
The staff is very kind and professional.

1  Thank Winengku
Reviewed 26 January 2015

Another places to eat burger with variant taste of burger. I like to visit this place at night, while we eat burger we can see the view of Jogjakarta in the night.

1  Thank Lolita S
Reviewed 23 April 2014

Don't have money after hangover in the morning, you should go here only 16K. So taste and so good like american hotdog, i can't find burger or hotdog cheap and taste like this in Yogyakarta :)