“Found worm on my lalapan and dissapointed with the reaction”
Review of Pondok Cabe

Pondok Cabe
Ranked #512 of 1,488 Restaurants in Yogyakarta
Cuisines: Indonesian
Reviewed 29 November 2016

So I found worm on lalapan. So, I wonder have they washed the lalapan correctly? Is the lalapan has been washed yet? We tell the waiters, and she just said "mau diganti lalapannya" (want to change the lalapan). Like seriously? Then we asked how is the SOP if there is trouble on your food. Then she disscused with the other staff, and change my order to the new one. But the most dissapointing thing when my friend tell her(the waitress) to be more carefull, the answer is not sincere. Thankyou

Reviewed 12 July 2016 via mobile

Came here yesterday night after work with my sister because I was craving for traditional fried chicken, sambal, and rice. The waitress actually messed up my order twice. The second time I told her it was still a wrong food she pretended not to hear me and quickly walked away. The food also tasted poor and it didn't look appetizing at all. The rice wasn't even warm. The quality of the food is below similar restaurants such as S.S. I'm not going to eat at Pondok Cabe anymore.

Reviewed 31 December 2015 via mobile

We went here after about 2.5 hours drive and it already passed lunch (3 pm) so we were starving. Luckily this place doesn't failed us. The service was good (pretty fast), the taste was good, and the price was relatively cheap. We ordered catfish, fried chicken, and oxtail soup (all were package includes rice), and 1 fried chicken without rice, 4 drinks and it cost us only Rp 95.000. Thank God we went here..

Reviewed 9 April 2015

when i get confuse where to eat,i chose pondok cabe because they offer big lunch,quite big restaurant

Reviewed 16 November 2013

well...it's an ok place if you looking for a place to have a quick meals during your trip,
mostly they serve "Lalapan" style of food...with several type of sambals (PAYABLE)..
for me the food is on OK level..not too bad...but for sure not to WOW...

3  Thank poly_only