Open today: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Review Highlights
Excellent trip thanks to DYI

Hi Firsta/Riri, Thankyou so much for the arrangement of the car. We really enjoyed. Pa Dody was... read more

Reviewed 4 weeks ago
1273shilpak
Made my maiden Yogya trip a breeze!

I booked a pretty last minute 2D1N trip with DYI for my maiden trip to Yogyakarta. And Riri and... read more

Reviewed 4 weeks ago
postedbycharline

All reviews buying tickets his knowledge jomblang cave riri diy dodi arya indonesia enquiries itinerary reply driver culture borobudur journey
Reviewed 29 April 2018

After a lot of research, I opted to book my tours (3 day tour) with Firsta and Discover your Indonesia. I was not disappointed. Driver (Andi) was always on time, stuck to the schedule like clockwork, and gave us a lot of information about Yogyakarta, Indonesia and Indonesian customs and traditions ... we bombarded the poor guy with questions and had some very interesting discussions comparing our culture (Europe) to Indonesian culture. Andi speaks good english and always helped us as best he could. One of the attractions (Sentalu Museum) was closed, so instead Andi came up with a few suggestions were we could go instead, and he was willing to drive us anywhere we wanted. We had amazing front row seats for the Ramayan Ballet too. Overall a great experience and very happy we chose Discover Your Indonesia :)

Date of experience: April 2018
Firsta F, Owner at Discover Your Indonesia Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 9 September 2018

Dear Andi,

We are so happy you had a great time in Yogyakarta with Andi. Thank you for choosing us to arrange your holiday in Yogyakarta. Hope to see you again in Yogyakarta or another part of Indonesia. :)

Reviewed 16 April 2018

I took Yogya trip with friends and had wonderful experience for two days. Our driver knew how to manage our travel plan during the tour. What time we should leave, how long we need to be on the road, which one is the best route. Oh, we didn't miss a thing since he could accommodate all request. Also, Firsta is someone who know places really well. Easy to communicate and being an efficient planner. Thanks a million!

Date of experience: November 2017

Dear Vera,

Thank you so much for this review! I'm happy to know that you had a great time in Yogyakarta with Aham.
I hope to see you again! Hope all is well.

Reviewed 6 April 2018

We took tours with Discover Your Indinesia, we had great time, Riri/ Fiesta they are very professional, prompt responsive,helpful and delivered services as planned and more...our driver DODI was excellent and had wonderful time with him. We highly recommend services of Discover Your Indonesia.

Kothari, Vestal, NY

Date of experience: March 2018

Dear Kothari,

Thank you for trusting your holiday arrangement in Yogyakarta with Discover Your Indonesia. I hope to see you again when you visit Yogyakarta or Indonesia in the future. Take care and all the best for your future travels. :)

Reviewed 21 March 2018

I’d like to express my utmost appreciation for our driver, Vincent. If not for him and of course, the team's assistance in this planning, our trip wouldn’t have been possible. It has been a pleasant trip overall and we have definitely enjoyed ourselves. We’d like to compliment Vincent for his amiability and the genuine chats we shared made us feel warm at heart. The team (Riri/Firsta) has been great in accommodating to our needs and provided us with some valuable information prior to the trip as well. All in all, will definitely come back for you guys!

Date of experience: March 2018
Firsta F, Owner at Discover Your Indonesia Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 24 March 2018

Dear JacquelynTan,

Thank you for the feedback. We are happy to know that you had a great time in Yogyakarta.
I already passed your message on to Vincent. :-)
Hope to see you again whenever you visit Indonesia.

Reviewed 6 February 2018

I worked with Firsta to plan my roadtrip around Java island. Firsta was such a patient travel consultant to me. Our trip was very memorable, and include stops that I wasn't aware of before speaking with Firsta, and the drivers that worked with Firsta were very professional! Thanks to Firsta and her team, we were able to travel through Java smoothly! Firsta, thank you! The only tips I would suggest would be to keep the price list organize as there were some confusion over price quote, which she quickly resolved!

Date of experience: December 2017
Firsta F, Owner at Discover Your Indonesia Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 19 February 2018

Dear Santi,

Thank you for your feedback. Hope to see you again whenever you are planning to travel in Indonesia.