“Family dinner ”

Yam Yam Restaurant Yogyakarta
Ranked #5 of 1,464 Restaurants in Yogyakarta
Description: We serve authenthic Thai cuisine, wide selection of Western and HALAL food. Vegetarian and vegan friendly. Hiygienic and clean space. All ice from mineral water.
Reviewed 8 January 2018 via mobile

Def the best thai food in Jogya town, we tried tom yam seafood, pad thai for hubby, and kao sapparod for my babysitter also mango sticky rice for desert, really really delicious and worth price

Reviewed 8 January 2018

I have eaten Pad Thai countless of times, but I really enjoyed the little twist at Yam Yam. Portion size is a bit big (for me) but my Pad Thai was nicely presented, it didn't come with extra sugar which I was especially pleased, the rice noodles were soggy so all in all, five out of five!

What's also nice about Yam Yam, it has some background music but not so loud that we cannot have a nice conversation. The staff are super nice and it is nice to have other type of food! Some may think the prices are a bit high, but still, everything exceeded my expectation!

Reviewed 7 January 2018 via mobile

the quality you get there is great, it's better than in a thai restaurant in thailand! tomka gai and chicken curry were delicious, cleanliness of the place and friendliness of staff is exactly how they promise in their menu! i can really recommend this place! stay like this yam yam!

Reviewed 2 January 2018 via mobile

Went for this restaurant for lunch. It's a true Thai taste food. Quite clouded, need to wait for longer time to get your food. Dinner time no seat. Price is a little bit higher.

Reviewed 1 January 2018 via mobile

We went there for our last lunch in Jogyajarta and happens to be it's walking distance from our hotel, we arrived around 11am and the just open......ask how many of us.....as I was walking alone.....I said....20.....she was shock and they to manage my expectation by saying that they only have 1 chef.....so be prepare.to have the food delayed....

For those in group, better have reservation...
Overall, nice food and vibe.....the staffs was very polite and courteous.....