“Jogja with italian taste”

Nanamia Pizzeria Mozes
Ranked #24 of 1,468 Restaurants in Yogyakarta
Price range: US$1 - US$5
Cuisines: Italian, Cafe
Good for: Romantic, Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: NANAMIA PIZZERIA - Traditional Pizza for Modern People- Offers authentic Italian food at an affordable local price.Established in 2007, Nanamia Pizzeria has been offering real authentic Italian food for more than ten years. We are located on Jl. Mozes Gatotkaca B 9-17, Gejayan, in the heart of the city,and Jl. Tirtodipuran 1 in the south of Yogya. Our classic wooden furniture combined with our personal touch of Mediterranean interior design makes Nanamia Pizzeria a sophisticated ambience and oasis for all lovers of authentic Italian food. We take it for granted that our chefs only use fresh and original ingredients (without MSG) and recipes.This, in combination with the traditional cooking techniques such as the wood fire pizza oven, as it has been done for centuries in Italy, will make your stay at Nanamia Pizzeria a memorable culinary evening.
Reviewed 13 July 2017 via mobile

We visit this restaurant for family dinner, we order 2 type of pizza. All of that delicious and fantastic. May be one suggest please add wifi, and car parking. But overall is best pizza compare with other francise.hehehe

Reviewed 11 July 2017

Ordering margarita regular and big quatro pizza, wait for 20-30 minutes and I satisfied with the taste. They provide many toys for children so my baby keeps busy during the waiting time. The place is comfortable, the price also reasonable ( a little bit pricey for local standard but cheaper than international brand). They charge box price if we want to bring home the remaining food.

Reviewed 10 July 2017 via mobile

I've been here a lot but most times 2012-2013 and I do think they have okey pizza and the sallad is alright even if it did not fill my bully. Last time a few weeks ago I tried their espresso and that was really bitter. The blueberry cheesecake was quite a disappointment, did feel more a eggy taste than a cheese taste...

Reviewed 3 July 2017 via mobile

Having been given a table in the smoking area I had an aslant view of the kitchen where I was very pleased to see an excellent Roman nose sail into view and position the holder at the finishing counter where dishes are readied for their journey to the tables. I assumed this was the master chef and felt great relief to know that my taste buds and stomach where likely to be well looked after.

The place was doing a roaring (often literally: there were lots and lots of kids since it was the end of Lebaran and school holidays) trade and later arrivals had to wait for tables to become available. They sat and perused the menu, one chap read a book, others chatted happily. Their wait wasn't too long.

Our wait for our meals was a little longer than we have come to expect but should have realised earlier given the crowd of diners and what I could see of the kitchen indicating a small but efficient crew. Our orders we wrote on paper for the friendly, good-looking, young and attentive staff, a sign of a busy place. Payment was at the end, however, indicating that trust is still strong in Yogya.

I ordered the Napoli pizza and Prost beer, feeling in need of a change after a week of village food. The beer came relatively fast and was suitably cold. The pizza arrived sometime later and had an admirably thin crust and topping designed for Javanese tastes, which is wise if you want your place to be popular in the heartland. It was sweet and a little light on capers and anchovies, which is understandable if the price is to be kept affordable, both being imported products. Though ikan peda is a good, local and cheap substitute recommended by a chef in Jakarta during one of the quirky Customs bans on particular imported goods.

I was feeling so pleased, nonetheless, I ordered the tiramisu, a classic that, likewise, had been modified for local requirements and wallets by seemingly avoiding the use of Marsala, substituting perhaps chocolate biscuits. That said, it was pleasant and well made though my dining companion found it not sweet enough for her Javanese taste.

The garden environment was lovely and relaxing despite the roars of the crowd.

In brief, a well thought-out place with a good menu and well-prepared food. Congratulations to the owners and chef. I would happily return.

Reviewed 15 June 2017 via mobile

Feeding a family of 4....
Takeaway one night. 2 large and 1 small pizza for 200000IDR.
Lunch dining in, pizzas, salads drinks etc for 330000IDR.
Pizza are thin crust real pizza dough. Nice simple flavours and not overloaded with toppings.
We will visit again.