“Cool Place to Hangout with Family and Friends”
Review of Tempo Gelato 2

Tempo Gelato 2
Ranked #3 of 45 Dessert in Yogyakarta
Price range: US$2 - US$11
Description: A beautiful place to enjoy a real home - made ice cream without artificial flavors or colors. All our products are natural made with love. Come and chill out with your friends and family in our factory-style lounge and enjoy the best gelato in town.
Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

I visited this ice cream shop on December 2017 with my family. This place is so crowd and the line is long. But it all paid when you see the unique variant of ice cream. At least, I'm so happy with it. You can even find a dragon fruit ice cream in this place. The shop is cozy and very nice to take pictures for your social media :))

Reviewed 30 October 2017 via mobile

Love it... good place good gelato good everything.. better for hangout.. saturday night crowded but full music making enjoy

Reviewed 10 October 2017

I've been there when im in Yogyakarta for a quick get away on August. Nice place, quite spacious on ground floor with several table on first floor. I came at noon and it was full with plenty of people there. It seems like a famous place.

You have to pay first to small counter for your order, straight away after you came in. Then you can choose what flavor you want, many of choices and you can try first if you won't get wrong. I bought medium size so i can get 3 different flavors for 45k if im right. Kiwi is too sour for me, dragon fruit is ok, and lemongrass is soo good.
There are common flavors like choco, nutella and also uncommon flavors like basil.

The service wasn't spesial, there is no smile at all while i'm there.

Reviewed 6 October 2017 via mobile

this is my first time here, and when i was arrived, i immediately fell in love with the interior design of this place. And for the ice cream / gelato flavors are presented a lot and unique. I tried the taste of dragon fruit and lemongrass and this is too good to be done in a hurry. All the staff are friendly, make me feels like not in a strange place. Lovely

Reviewed 16 September 2017

Plenty choice of gelato and everyday you'll find something new. A bit expensive but you'll get more than you paid, definitely the best gelato in town. Usually you need to queue for about 5 to 10 minutes before getting what you ordered.