Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
Free cancellation until 22/09/21
Agoda.comUS$32
FindHotel
Trip.com
All reviews family suite stylish hotel business trip visiting jogja nasi shower room upon check comfy bed interior design wonderful stay great room swimming pool excellent hotel rice recommended hotel breakfast menu nice pool
Selected filters
Reviewed 30 June 2021 via mobile

very good hotel… the hotel staff are all friendly and all good… cleanliness is maintained, definitely want to come back here and one more thing there is a coffee shop too.. thanks very much gaia cosmo…nice room nice breakfast and swiming pool too

Trip type: Travelled on business
Ivan Andries, General Manager at GAIA Cosmo Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 2 July 2021

We at GAIA Cosmo is very happy to hear that you are pleased with our service at the hotel during your stay. We do hope to see you again in the future if you are visiting Jogjakarta again!

Reviewed 25 June 2021 via mobile

2nd time visit GAIA. Everything nice here,, the staff, the food, the bar, especially the room. unfortunately I am on my business trip so no more time to enjoy here. but i will back here again. Good job GAIA

Trip type: Travelled on business
Ivan Andries, General Manager at GAIA Cosmo Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 1 July 2021

Thank you for choosing us as your 5 days accommodation during your business trip in Jogjakarta. It is our main goal to ensure all our guests to have a memorable and excellent experience during their time here with us.We look forward to seeing you in the near future whenever you come back to visit Jogjakarta again!

Reviewed 23 June 2021 via mobile

Spacious bed and clean room with nice balcony ! Superb services, nice breakfast with lots of menu offered and nice outdoor space ( it is mattered during this pandemic !)
I’m such a happy guest
Will be back next visit for sure !
Keep up the good work.

Trip type: Travelled with friends

We’re thrilled to read your comments! We are trying to do the best for guests like you and it’s awesome to hear your appreciation. Please visit us if you happen to visit Yogyakarta again!

Reviewed 21 June 2021 via mobile

The room looks cool! Clean and neat of course, but the looks, gosh idk a room could looks that good. Anw, the pool, restaurant, and other facilities are amazingly stunning too. Defienetely would come again!!

Trip type: Travelled with family

Thank you for the kind review.We’re glad that you had such an amazing stay in GAIA Cosmo and especially enjoyed our facilities and bathroom design. Hope to see you again real soon, yes?

Reviewed 20 June 2021 via mobile

Stayed here as a gift to myself for my birthday. I informed Dini at the front desk about this and she promptly replied that she will send over something (thoughtful toast desert pictured). From the moment I entered the hotel I was impressed with how well designed the interior was. The lighting the colors, all were exceptional. The room I stayed in had a pretty view towards the city with ample lighting and spacing. Their bedding was incredibly comfortable down to the soft material used for their sheets. It feels like they thought every small detail through. I’m particularly impressed by the coffee they provided in the room that was ground in there to the ticket they provided to be redeemed with a welcome drink at the rooftop bar. I ran up and down the premise, had my welcome drink at the bar overlooking the city, and lastly had a tasty dinner at their restaurant.

I can’t rave enough about my experience here. I’ve stayed in different hotels in different parts of the world and this tops my experience of them all ❤️

Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank Nidaazmir

Thank you for sharing your GAIA Cosmo experience. We aim to always give exceptional service to our valued guests, we also have passed along your praises to associated departments regarding them. We really hope to see you back soon, yes?