Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Booking.comUS$51
ExpediaUS$50
Agoda.comUS$50
TripadvisorUS$50
FindHotel
Trip.com
2,892 results
All reviews business suite excellent service relation officer great hotel recommended hotel meeting room great hospitality thank you very much many choices nice room favorite hotel welcome drink executive room room service f b business trip pleasant stay
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Big rooms, everything is clean, quite, and beautiful.

Food was not the best one but the staff is so nice!
5 stars for Supri from the cleaning team

I recommend this hotel. (I stayed for 5 days in quarantine so I wasn't able to explore it all but I'm sure it has amazing features.

1  Thank ytinvestor
Grand Mercure Jakarta Kemayoran, General Manager at Grand Mercure Jakarta Kemayoran, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear ytinvestor,

Thank you for your rating regarding your stay at the Grand Mercure Jakarta Kemayoran. It is always a pleasure to receive positive rating feedback. I am sure that this feedback will serve as an encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services. I hope your next visit will be as pleasant as the previous one.

Mr. Lalu Aswadi Jaya

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Cold food, poorly cooked food, bugs flying into your room, no AC outside of the room... I recently quarantined here with two coworkers and we all agreed that this is no 5 star hotel.

The staff was kind.

1  Thank ggbakke

Dear ggbakke ,

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at the Grand Mercure Jakarta Kemayoran. I am sorry that your experience did not meet your expectations; please allow me to express my sincerest apologies.

At Grand Mercure, we strive to provide a superior service experience for every customer; therefore your feedback is very important to us. Please rest assured that we are taking the appropriate measures to address the problem and prevent future occurrence.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

This should not be a 5 Star Hotel. The room service is TERRIBLE. And I mean REALLY BAD. I was in quarantine for 5 days there and then a further 5 days outside of quarantine. If you want a drink sent to your room then be prepared to wait 1 hour. If you want dinner sent to your room then be prepared to wait 1.5 hours. Absolutely unacceptable for a hotel that claims it is 5 star. Pathetic. These weren’t just one off occasions this happened EVERY DAY. I also saw many people complain to the staff about the terrible slow room service to the reception staff who nod, smile and don’t seem to care or do anything about it. Do not go to this hotel if you want to get value out of your money. I am looking forward to receiving the generic reply from the Grand Mecure saying that they “strive for excellency”. When you read that reply know that it’s utter rubbish.

Room tip: Do not go here
Date of stay: April 2021
1  Thank thankyoudavid91

Dear thankyoudavid91 ,

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I stayed in the hotel for the 5 days quarantine .
Hotel very nice but a non sense organisation.
Food sometime delivered and sometime no, always cold and portions too small.
Telephone can ring for 20 minutes without anyone answering at reception.
Receptionists are calling at midnight to ask about menu and other ancillaries things.
Finally have a look to the pictures here attached, friendly bugs accompanied our staying in the room.
Hotel left much to be desired

To be avoided.

1  Thank sebastianoc552

Dear sebastianoc552 ,

Reviewed 16 May 2021

When i stay in grand mercure jakarta kemayoran firstime i get i problem in the room but the hotel staff was help me to move the other room and was good the staff name is bilal he very kind and for food here is good thanks

Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank 206barakaa
Grand Mercure Jakarta Kemayoran, General Manager at Grand Mercure Jakarta Kemayoran, responded to this reviewResponded 17 May 2021

Dear 206barakaa,

We very much appreciate your comments regarding your stay at the Grand Mercure Jakarta Kemayoran.