“Well known for their good Padang dishes ”

Rumah Makan Pagi Sore
Ranked #34 of 8,492 Restaurants in Jakarta
Cuisines: Indonesian
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Having awesome lunch at Pagi Sore. The beef rendang and ayam goreng was so delicious and melt in my mouth. The staff as usual forgot my drink and need to remind them several times. Overall the waiter and waitresses are very friendly and helpful. The restaurant very clean and have musollah area for Muslim to perform their prayer.

Reviewed 17 April 2018

The ambience was cheerful and lots of waiters waiting to welcome and serve you. Service was excellent and the food was delicious.

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

Great food in town! The space is spacious, I really loved it. The price maybe a little bit pricy, but it's worth it.

Reviewed 27 March 2018

Although I have never been to a Padang home, but when I was eating here, it somehow made me feel like I was eating Padang food cooked by a grandmother in a Padang house.
I went there almost at dusk, and most food already are at room temperature. But that did not take away the marvelous taste. I could not imagine if I could eat the food when it was warm / hot.
I had a warm te, without sugar. But it was not bitter and it somehow complimented the food. It took away that uneasy feeling when you are having a lot of food.
I am quite fussy on assam pedam, but they made it perfectly nice.

small notes: as most other awesomely tasting food eatery in Jakarta, do not put high standards in cleanliness, ambiance & interior design.

Reviewed 14 March 2018 via mobile

The dishes tastes really good. But compared other places the varitey is not much. It has more of chicken, no fish at all. Overall a decent place for lunch amd dinner

Been to Rumah Makan Pagi Sore? Share your experiences!