1,544 results
All reviewscinnamon restaurantthe club loungewalk in closetchinese restaurantluxury hotelother hotelsexcellent hotelbusiness tripgrand indonesiarain showerrooms are spaciousjunior suitegreat roombusiness hotelbreakfast buffet iswelcome drinkfront office

Fantastic hotel.
Felt luxurious from start to finish.
Excellent location and good.
Rooms large and well equipped.
Staff very attentive.
One issue I don't like is smoking in the bar. I know that this still allowed in Jakarta but the hotel should take the lead and ban it in its hotels.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
MOJKT, General Manager at Mandarin Oriental Jakarta, responded to this reviewResponded 3 May 2018

Dear IC_Edinburgh,

What a great city, are you from the capital?

Thank you for your kind review and I have taken note of your comment on smoking, an area I expect to address within the next number of months.

Both I and the team were very happy the you enjoyed your accommodation and the service extended to you from the colleagues.

In the meantime I do hope we will be welcoming you back in the not too distant future.

Reviewed 30 April 2018

Stayed at the MO about four weeks ago for a week or so on the executive floor. Breakfast great, during-day snacks offer a very reasonable selection, happy hour snacks and drinks are great, both in variety and quality.
Most impressive: the staff. Friendly, attentive, helpful, but not intrusive, not only in the lounge, but in the entire hotel.
Had dinner at Lyon, at Li Feng, both excellent.
Rooms are very very spacious, just great if you stay more than a night or two.
Will be back.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends
3  Thank hph2017

Dear hph2017,

Thank you for your review and needless to say the colleagues on the Club Floor and throughout the hotel were thrilled that you had such an enjoyable and memorable stay.

The Club Lounge does indeed offer an intimate and luxurious service but I was also pleased that you managed to experience our award winning Chinese restaurant, Li Feng and our wonderful French brasserie, Lyon.

In the meantime I hope we will welcome you back in the not too distant future.

Reviewed 30 April 2018

Excellent service and the staff made it a point to remember my name which made me felt very welcome. Good breakfast and service staff, always there to attend to my needs. Lighting in the room is bright which is excellent for me.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Dear p0120051,

Thank you for your kind words and the team were delighted you enjoyed their care and attention; remembering a guest name is so powerful and I am delighted the colleagues did this so well.

I am also very pleased the lighting in your room suited your needs as did the hearty breakfast to start the day.

Again thank you for your review and we look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 29 April 2018

Last Friday, I had dinner with friends in cinnamon restaurant. I ordered lychee ice tea. thanks for maria who have made me a fresh lychee ice tea. thank you also for tantri who always give good service. for nova thank you for providing service when i buy bread in cake shop.
NICE DINNER

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 29 April 2018

Our fourth visit in the Mandarin Oriental in Jakarta, which we use when having to overnight due to flight connections. The room was immaculate with a really comfy bed and big fluffy towels, we were able to have a great nights sleep, helped by quality black out curtains and quiet room.

Staff service was exceptional and personal across the board (bellboy, concierge, front desk and restaurant).

Really nice buffet breakfast, as we were finishing breakfast the staff said they would be happy to organize a take away smoothie or coffee for our trip to the airport.

Under normal traffic conditions it takes about an hour to get from the airport to the hotel, but this can be much longer (+/- 3 hours) if there is heavy rain and rush hour traffic. On Sundays the areas in front of the hotel is part of the car free days (between 6am and 11am) which can be fun to walk along and look at the stalls (fortunately this does not impact taxis getting too and from the hotel).

We used the hotel organized silver bird taxis for airport transfers, which meant they met us as we came off the flight before picking up bags.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Neil28,

Thank you for your loyalty and continued support and I hope one day we will be able to get you to stay for longer than one night so the team can really stretch their legs and impress you.

Needless to say it is really motivating for the colleagues to know that their efforts are valued and enjoyed and I am delighted your breakfast experience, transport arrangements and the chance to enjoy the festival feel on Sunday mornings in Jakarta crated such positive memories.

In the meantime we all look forward to your return to Mandarin Oriental, Jakarta.