Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
SAVE US$1
FindHotelUS$45
Trip.com
ZenHotels.com
All reviews avenue mall national restaurant bay view select room swiss chocolate mr tan prestige suite guest relation team chef budi summers restaurant birthday staycation signature room excellent service nespresso machine pantai indah kapuk chit chat great staycation
Selected filters
Reviewed 27 February 2021 via mobile

We are a family of five who stayed at Swissôtel PIK Avenue last weekend, and we truly enjoyed the experience. Our Grand Room accommodated us nicely and the kids especially loved the pool. One of the highlights was also the Breakfast buffet, great selection and even greater view! Most importantly was seeing how strictly the health protocols being implemented by all staff, while still keeping the courteous service. A tip: make sure you visit the beach nearby before sunset, it’s really nice.

A very lovely staycation overall, we’ll be back for sure!

Trip type: Travelled with family
Sean Halpin, General Manager at Swissotel Jakarta PIK Avenue, responded to this reviewResponded 28 February 2021

Dear Cisca B,

My name is Sean Halpin, General Manager of Swissôtel Jakarta PIK Avenue. I appreciate your comments very much regarding your stay at Swissôtel Jakarta PIK Avenue and it is to my greatest pleasure to know that you and your family enjoyed the visit and our Grand Room.

Rest assure that your comments are shared with the team and I am certain that it will serve as an encouragement to all of them as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services. Enforcing health protocol is our priority to ensure your loved one can enjoy the family staycation without worry.

Thank you again for sharing your experience, and we hope your next visit will be as pleasant as the previous one!

General Manager Swissôtel Jakarta PIK Avenue

Reviewed 27 February 2021 via mobile

the hotel with great facilities, strategies and excellent services especially Mr Dzikri very helpfull and satisfied us and i we got upgrade room with the ocean view and get the privilege for late check out time until 3pm.
will be comeback again with my family

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Sean Halpin, General Manager at Swissotel Jakarta PIK Avenue, responded to this reviewResponded 27 February 2021

Dear V8975GQpatricias,

Thank you very much for the fantastic review of Swissôtel Jakarta PIK Avenue. We are so glad to know that you enjoyed your visit with us especially with the upgrade and late check out provided by the team. As long as it is available, we are happy to accommodate it in order to make your experience better. Rest assured that your kind comment will be shared to Dzikri and I am certain that this will encourage him to keep on delivering the best service to all of our guests.

We look forward to welcome you back again soon.

Best regards,

Reviewed 26 February 2021 via mobile

The hotel is brand new with great facilities! Just beside a big mall, very convenient! Staff were excellent and very friendly! I was luckily chosen as guest of the day and got upgraded to a suite! Will definitely come again!

Dear giovanjonathan,

Congratulations for being chosen as our Guest of the Day! It is to my greatest pleasure to know that you had an excellent experience staying with Swissôtel Jakarta PIK Avenue and I really appreciate very much for your willingness to drop a great review regarding your visit here. The team and I are looking forward to welcome you back here for another memorable experience.

Best regards,

Reviewed 24 February 2021 via mobile

Because the Covid-19 pandemic has been so long, the children have started to feel uncomfortable being at home all the time, coinciding with my wife's birthday, we had a staycation at the Swissotêl PIK Hotel which has met the standard health protocol. Check in at the Executive Lounge and greeted with warmth and hospitality by Ms. Alana and Mr. Tan Widjaya. Welcome drink is offered. In the room there is a welcome sign on the mirror of the wardrobe. Breakfast at TheChinneseNational, Croissant made by Executive Pastry Chef Budi Kurniawan which when crunchy and melts in the mouth. Local Indonesian cuisine and others are very delicious under the command of Executive Chef Edi and Sous Chef Habibi made us special Chesse Naan which is our favorite food and it tastes extraordinarily soft and distinctive. On Saturday, we were invited to go to White Sand Beach in PIK2 and it is a limited area at the moment because it is still in the construction project stage. On Sunday we cycled to White Sand Beach accompanied by Mr. Aufi is approximately 7 km from Hotel Swissotêl. Going to White Sand Beach is complimentary for Swissotêl guests ... Fortunately, Swissotêl has rooms with bathtubs that are large enough, so that our three boys can swim in this pandemic. Thank you for the staff who have provided friendly and warm service during our staycation at Swissotêl ... Mr. Tan, Chef Budi, Chef Edi, Chef Habibi, Mr. Aufi, Ms. Alana, Ms. Freda (trainee).

Trip type: Travelled with family
Sean Halpin, General Manager at Swissotel Jakarta PIK Avenue, responded to this reviewResponded 24 February 2021

Dear Brotherhood_Rinaldi,

My name is Sean Halpin, General Manager of Swissôtel Jakarta PIK Avenue. First of all, I would to say Happy Birthday to Mrs. Brotherhood_Rinaldi! I appreciate your comments very much regarding your stay at Swissôtel Jakarta PIK Avenue and it is to my greatest pleasure to know that you and your family enjoyed the visit.

Rest assure that your comments are shared with Ms. Alana, Ms. Freda, Mr. Tan Widjaya, Mr. Aufi, Chef Budi, Chef Edi and Chef Habibi. I am certain that it will serve as an encouragement to all of them as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services, including our weekend activities.

We look forward to see you and your family soon!

Reviewed 23 February 2021 via mobile

Hello! The service was really good!
And gaby was really polite and professional about her work! And she is definitely very helpful about everything i need! I definitely will come back again! Thanks☺️

Trip type: Travelled with friends

Dear vanessakZ1927FO,

My name is Sean Halpin, General Manager of Swissôtel Jakarta PIK Avenue. I appreciate your comments very much regarding your stay at Swissôtel Jakarta PIK Avenue and it is to my greatest pleasure to know that you enjoyed your visit.

Rest assure that your comments are shared with the team, and especially for Ms. Gaby. I am certain that it will serve as an encouragement to all of them as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services.