All reviews same building hotel harmony budget hotel transjakarta station small mall national monument room was clean presidential palace kota tua hayam wuruk nice design coffee break safety box harris hotel ground floor free internet high floor
Reviewed 1 May 2018 via mobile

great location and friendly staff as always. easily to access even not much parkir space if we drive on our own. special thankz to Keke who finally can manage single bed for me :) keep the amazing job. cheerss..

Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
hmyelloharmoni, Director of Sales at YELLO Hotel Harmoni, responded to this reviewResponded 2 May 2018

Yello.... Titus T

Thank you for staying with us and thank you also for your good comment during your stay.
I will pass to Keke for your comment and I am sure that she will be very happy to know it.

We hope you can come to visit us again in the near future

Reviewed 30 April 2018

You can get affordable price to stay in this hotel, the staffs are very nice. It's near with some restaurants (chinese resto, sushi, pizza, coffee shop) and minimarket. You can walk to pecenongan for culinary :)

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Yello.... rudyrc

Thank you for staying with us during your visit in Jakarta. Also thank you for your good recommendation and good comment during your stay.

We will always waiting for you to come again to our Hotel in the near future

Regards

Reviewed 30 April 2018

Location was great. Really close to the bus stop. Cleanliness and friendliness was great. But one of the down side is the service. Service must be improved. I asked for two spoons via room telephone, twice. In the end, it didn't come.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
hmyelloharmoni, Director of Sales at YELLO Hotel Harmoni, responded to this reviewResponded 3 May 2018

Yello.... nc20182018

Thank you for staying with us and also thank you for your comment.
We take your comment as our challenge to improve our service for all of our guest who staying with us.

We are waiting your next visit in the near future

Reviewed 28 April 2018

I stopped by Jakarta to see an old best friend which I haven't seen for 46 years. She arranged and paid for my 2 nights accommodation. I rated it excellent in all areas. The arts and decors are geared towards millineals. The rooms spotlessly clean. The staffs and personnel are impeccably courteous and friendly. I regret I did'nt get the name of a young who gave me his lock when I desperately needed one the night before my departure. I went shopping on that day and bought a luggage but forgot to buy a lock. I went to the front desk to ask where I could get one but it was too late at night and the stores are closed and I am leaving at 3:30 AM to catch a flight to New York. Well this young fellow in yellow t shirt heard the conversation and told me to wait in the lobby as he may have extra lock. I wanted to give him money but he refused. The front desk arranged for a blue cab to the airport and packed me a breakfast. There was no traffic at that time It took more or less 40 min to the airport. Not sure about the time as I was still sleepy. I gave my packed breakfast to the driver and I could see he was so appreciative. I travelled a lot in different continents. The Indonesians are the friendliest people I've ever met. I did not pay for the hotel as it was paid by my friend so I was curious how much was the cost per night. I checked online and was very surprised how inexpensive was the charge in US dollar. Well everything seemed very cheap in Jakarta compared to other asian countries. Going back to this Yello Hotel, I thank you for making my 2 nights stay hassle free, enjoyable, affordable etc. Of course I did some shopping in this building and enjoyed the drinks but forgot the name hellojello or jello something.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled solo

Yello.... MAria C

Thank you for staying with us during your visit to Jakarta.

Thank you also for your good comment during your stay.

We are waiting for your next visit to our Hotel in the near future

Yello Hotel Harmoni

Reviewed 27 April 2018 via mobile

Just in the centre of Jakarta with busy road surrounding. Located above HXC mall also one building with harris vertu.
First impression staff so helpful and so YELLO
Got chrysantemum tea as welcome drink LOVE IT!
Deposit fee was 300000 rupiah.
Room clean. Bathroom clean. You got lot of liquid soap hanging on the wall so dont worry about it.
Comfort bed and pillow.
Sofa on the corner.
Nice new and clean hotel with reasonable price!

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family

Yello.... Aprilia Y

Thank you for staying with us and also thank you for your good comment.

We will waiting for you to come again in the nearest future

Regards