All reviewsmirador mansionwater dispenserclean bathroommtr stationgreat locationactowelscleanlinessdisneylandtvluggagereceptionshowerbedhk
Reviewed 25 July 2017 via mobile

My sister and I stayed in this hostel for 3 nights in the month of July (2017). For the price I paid, I found this accommodation reasonable. Mirador Mansion might be daunting (but is definitely better than Chungking Mansion) at the oustide or at the ground floor but the hallway and the lift is just alright. Not too crowded during the morning and evening. The room I booked is the double room with city view (not really a city view because you'll just see the windows of the adjacent building when you open the curtain) which is relatively small but just perfect for me and my sister. AC was okay, TV- no English channels (I really dont care-I like watching local shows when I'm abroad), the bed wasn't too comfortable with only two pillows but was just fine for us. New towels per day . Heater in the shower was good for me I think when it's a colder season. Imelda, the receptionist who was also from the Philippines , was very accommodating and friendly. She even gave us discount when we bought our Disney tickets from the hostel. Overall- 4.5/5

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank Christian M
Reviewed 10 July 2017 via mobile

The room was small but it was perfect for a couple and really cosy. The people there were friendly and they clean the room and towels everyday. Perfect place to stay if you are visiting Hong Kong for more than 5 days. There is a 7-11 and the mtr is directly below the hostel. Good location.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Melody L
Reviewed 27 May 2017

We said here for 4 nights. The room is very small, but apparently most places in HK are small, in fact smaller. The room was cheap by HK standards, clean, bed was really hard though, there was hot water though which was nice. This is not in HK island but the subway is very close and easy to navigate. We had a little trouble finding the exact location but once we did it was all good. I would recommend staying here if you are trying to keep cost down but know it is not in HK proper so you may have to travel a little to get to some places.

Stayed: May 2017
Reviewed 7 May 2017 via mobile

I can say that this hostel has exceeded my expectations. Although the room was small which is normal in Hong Kong, it was just enough for us. We were two in the room. The room was clean. Rooms are being cleaned every day and towels are also changed evert day. The staff which are Filipinos are also very nice and accommodating. I will still stau in this hostel next time. Plus, the location was perfect.

Stayed: January 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 24 February 2017 via mobile

the rooms are bigger than other hotels with the same rates
clean bathroom
good hot and cold shower
clean towels, bedsheets
good air conditioning
really very close to MTR and bus stops
close to shops, restaurants and tsim sha tsui landmarks
they let us leave our things at the reception when we checked out so we can further comfortably explore Hong Kong before our flight at 11pm
most of all, the Filipina receptionist, ms melda is very nice and accommodating.

we enjoyed our stay and will definitely book again on our next visit

we just wish they will have more english channels on their tv.. lol

thank u tai wah boutique hostel!

Stayed: February 2017, travelled with family