“Was there for tea set”

Price range: US$150 - US$200
Neighbourhood: Tai Fat Hau
Neighbourhood: Tai Fat Hau
Reviewed 4 October 2017 via mobile

Cova at the pacific place is one of my favorite for an easy idea to have tea or lunch. It's just down there from the One pacific place I always visit for business.

You will see many of the rich family or friends in hk hanging out there. The feeling of the restaurant is cozy not rushing but accurately.

Service is typical hk service but good enough.

I like the quality of foods especially these branch. The foods are fresh And good quality. Their tea set is worth to get. After calculation you would feel not too expensive if you go there for set not ordering separately.

All pastries are ok and tasty their fruits also in good quality even not the top.

Relax and get more energy after tired shopping at this place. I always like to stay longer to see the hk ladies with their amazing dress and taste!

Reviewed 6 September 2017 via mobile

I came here for a business lunch.... the Resturant was almost full but I was lucky to have a table without any prior booking. There are quite a few selections in the lunch menu. The one I chose allowed me to have a semi antipasto/salad buffet. The buffet was better than most resturants in this calibre. The cafe latte was excellent

Reviewed 27 August 2017

During my last visiting to Hong Kong, my friends took me to this restaurant, it's not a cheap restaurant; but really enjoy the foods they provide to me.

Reviewed 15 August 2017

I love the lobster pasta with a saffron sauce. Overall, the food is excellent and the service is extraordinary. When I get there, even if I've been away for a year, all of the staff remember my order. It isn't cheap but it's worth it.

Reviewed 6 April 2017 via mobile

I have had lunch here rather than going to Cova at the Landmark as I did a day earlier. I have order the same set for menu as the day before but I was surprised that the quantity of linguine was less generous (nearly had portion) of what I got at the other Cova and with an exaggeration of garlic on the top. Moreover I sat in an uncomfortable chair without arm support though there was a couple of tables available for solo with more comfortable chairs with arm support.... staff was anyway friendly but also details do matter, particularly if prices are pretty high for 90% of the people.