Lowest prices for your stay
Trip.com
US$52
Agoda.com
US$50
US$69
Free cancellation until 21/05/22
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 December 2018 via mobile

Very bad customer service. Better to get cheap hotel and expect nothing then going there. They don't mind arguing for extra 15 min instead of dealing with guest. Never ever. Hk has more to provide. For tourist.

Date of stay: December 2018
Reviewed 18 July 2018 via mobile

The location is good, both restaurants of B&B ( Thai restaurant and western food ) are very nice, suggest you to have a dinner there. The bed is comfortable and I got enough hot water for two people shower and provided hair dryer. The bathing amenities mention as soap for both that cannot recognise which one is soap and shampoo. And also, if you booked in Agoda, be careful for the policy, cause it is under booking.com policy that requires you only can stay in Pak Tai Temple which is far away from the beach. However, the staff who check me in is so rude, she told me my stay not include breakfast and ask me check the policy first. Finally, I didn’t check even booking in Agoda but follow booking.com policy which is not include breakfast. Because I got angry with the rude and bad attitude staff. I forgot her name but seems not wear uniform. Really rude and got bad experience for the service, I know there are so many female staff but should not be the pregnant that woman, is another woman who sitting in the counter. Those policy did not mention in my hotel confirmation email and I do not think that is provide enough information for customer.

Date of stay: July 2018
3  Thank megoowky
Reviewed 21 June 2018 via mobile

This is definitely the most friendly hotel I have ever stayed. I brought my 5 yrs old son for a “2 man” trip for 1st time and you can imagine how chaos it could be bringing lot of his stuffs including swimming and accessories. We arrive early and not yet to check in time. I asked my wife where (like washroom) I can help my son to changes his swim wearand 3 young girls receiptionists keep helping the first available room for us so that we can settle down and get change very comfortably. The room is very decent and clean. Perfect with family. Before we went to the beach which is 1 mind from the hotel, we went to the Hotel restaurant downstairs for a quick lunch. We left his water bottle at the restaurant and my son was so sorry it will be lost. We return and the waitress is expecting us to return and hand the water bottle to my son immediately. My son turned worry into laughter. After a long day “battling” with him with lost of funs l, we return the hotel for dinner. The food is delicious (German dishes). But the most amazing thing is, the waiter (a young guy) had surprisingly given my son a complimentary drink ..... because he remember we have visited the restaurant last year (indeed almost 9months ago). We are so blessed. I consider this was a most memorable trip in Cheung Chau and thank you so much for all Cheung Chau B&B staffs.

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 8 June 2018

XOPOWO Excellent! 60 years ago my family used to swim there every summer 1960 to 1970 so after 50 years lived in USA I still remember this wonderful places & peoples! Cantonses word for this island mean long island so i used to swim there for many years so before I go to heaven this is heaven to me!

Date of stay: June 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 22 February 2018 via mobile

Located on a very nice island in Hong Kong, we had a good experience with this b&b. The included breakfast offered two choices and option of add-on. Our room only had a blurred window in the bathroom but the room was still cosy, small but cosy. We only had an issue with the pillows that were too big and firm for us. The option to leave our bags before checking in (3pm)or after checking out(12pm) was very appreciated. Please note that a 200$ cash deposit was asked when checking in. WiFi wasn't always reliable and staff was friendly.

Date of stay: February 2018