“Very good dessert and drinks for a relaxing night”
Review of Felix

Felix
Reserve with Chope
Felix is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #183 of 11,598 Restaurants in Hong Kong
Price range: US$30 - US$150
Cuisines: European, Contemporary, Bar
Good for: Romantic, Bar Scene, Special Occasion Dining, View
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Tsim Sha Tsui
Description: Set in the most prominent location, Felix boasts Hong Kong's spectacular skyline and pushes culinary boundaries under the helm of Chef Yoshiharu Kaji. Located on the 28th floor of The Peninsula tower, Felix is the creation of renowned avant-garde designer Philippe Starck. Serving Modern European cuisine made with the freshest seasonal ingredients, the restaurant offers breathtaking views of Victoria Harbour, Hong Kong Island and Kowloon. Other unique venues within Felix include the Wine Bar, the Balcony, the American Bar and the Crazy Box.
Reviewed 2 May 2018 via mobile

We went to this restaurant last night for dessert and drinks. To our surprise, not many customers in the restaurant, may be due to the fact that people need to work the next day. This is good for us as we can chat in a comfortable environment with soft music.

The waitress gave us a table near the window with an amazing view of the Hong Kong Island.

We ordered 2 glasses of champagne and they open a new bottle for us. It tasted excellent. The dessert was also very nice as it was not too sweet and the chocolate base was very crispy.

We enjoyed a wonderful night and really love this place.

2  Thank ElsieM173

Reviewed 25 April 2018 via mobile

As guests staying in the Peninsula Hotel, popped in here for a few drinks.

The bar is small, intimate & a Decor is beautiful.

The large Floor to ceilings overlooking the Harbour at night gave a stunning view.

Service was v good.

2  Thank Yoshipup
Reviewed 25 April 2018

My colleagues and I went up to Felix one evening to enjoy cocktails at the top of the Peninsula and it was honestly a bit of a let down. The interior of the restaurant and bar are pretty, but the view was obstructed by disgustingly dirty windows! Ugh, it was so gross to try and look out the windows onto the Harbor and all you saw were streaks and dirt. I also think the drinks were highly over priced! The night we were there they had flown in a French bartender and had him prepare specialty drinks. My colleague tried 2 of his drinks and said he was disappointed with the overall taste of the drinks.

In my opinion, I would recommend going elsewhere for a more reasonably priced drink and better views of the harbor.

Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

While staying at the Hong Kong Peninsula we stopped at Felix for a drink. The views of the skyline and harbour are amazing. The bathrooms are a must see.

1  Thank Tina V
Reviewed 30 March 2018

This has one of the best views in Hong Kong. I dined here twice while staying at the Peninsula. The first night it was late [just come in from my flight] and the kitchen was about to close, but they didn't rush me one bit. Had the tooth fish risotto which was excellent. Second night with a business colleague had the beef. Very good. Not as good as the tooth fish risotto, but an excellent dish.

Disappointing both nights, however, was the wine. The white was far too cold. So cold I couldn't even taste it. With the beef the red was far too warm. To the point of unpleasant. I might expect as much from a dive, but this is supposed to be fine continental cuisine. I ordered good wines and wanted to enjoy them. Once, I might have forgiven, but twice is indicative of a larger issue. Hope they fix.

Service was excellent and the view is priceless.

Been to Felix? Share your experiences!