“Late lunch”

Price range: US$13 - US$26
Neighbourhood: Tsim Sha Tsui
Neighbourhood: Tsim Sha Tsui
Reviewed 14 April 2017

The restaurant is located on the 3rd floor but the sign is not visible from street level. Google map was helpful in locating the building/area but you must enter the building in able to see the sign for the restaurant.

We arrived at 2pm and was promptly seated. Unlike USA dim sum places, you place your order with the staff instead of choosing from roving carts. We made the mistake of ordering all of our dishes all at once. Those in the know order one or two dishes at a time so they can enjoy it food hot/warm. You can stay past closing time and finish eating. The staff does not rush you to get out.

I recommend the roast pork buns (char sui bao) and the sesame wings.

Reviewed 3 April 2017

The place is fun and chic. I love the details. You can watch the staffs n the kitchen preparing the dimsums and other food. The staffs are friendly and helpfull.

Yupe, they have such creative and funny creations. Yupe they are tasty too. The price is a bit high though.

Reviewed 1 April 2017 via mobile

When I saw the cute dim sum that they offered, I can't resist not to go.
We ordered the baked pineapple puff( birdies in the cage), custard buns (smiley faces), buns wrapped in sausage (lamb design), pork buns (pig design) and the tri colour shrimp dumplings.
The taste of the food was better than expected. And I love their genmai tea. Overall I had a great meal.
Would definitely return to try the other food.

Reviewed 30 March 2017 via mobile

We got the baus that everyone orders when they come here and they were cute n delicious I'm not a fan of char siu baus but the piggy char sui baus were very tasty.

It was a bit pricey but I guess you pay mainly for the experience n it was good.

Reviewed 28 March 2017

Foods are fine,
Though there is not enough staff for such a crowded restaurant, the service is so far so good,
Price is a little high but value for money.

Review collected in partnership with www.chope.co