“Fun n chic”

Price range: US$13 - US$26
Neighbourhood: Tsim Sha Tsui
Neighbourhood: Tsim Sha Tsui
Reviewed 3 April 2017

The place is fun and chic. I love the details. You can watch the staffs n the kitchen preparing the dimsums and other food. The staffs are friendly and helpfull.

Yupe, they have such creative and funny creations. Yupe they are tasty too. The price is a bit high though.

There are newer reviews for Yum Cha Tsim Sha Tsui

Reviewed 1 April 2017 via mobile

When I saw the cute dim sum that they offered, I can't resist not to go.
We ordered the baked pineapple puff( birdies in the cage), custard buns (smiley faces), buns wrapped in sausage (lamb design), pork buns (pig design) and the tri colour shrimp dumplings.
The taste of the food was better than expected. And I love their genmai tea. Overall I had a great meal.
Would definitely return to try the other food.

Reviewed 30 March 2017 via mobile

We got the baus that everyone orders when they come here and they were cute n delicious I'm not a fan of char siu baus but the piggy char sui baus were very tasty.

It was a bit pricey but I guess you pay mainly for the experience n it was good.

Reviewed 28 March 2017

Foods are fine,
Though there is not enough staff for such a crowded restaurant, the service is so far so good,
Price is a little high but value for money.

Review collected in partnership with www.chope.co
Reviewed 25 March 2017 via mobile

These are easily the cutest dim sum I ever had. Must try is their salted egg bun. While their dishes are cute and nicely presented, they didn't disappoint in term of taste.

Price wise, it is more expensive than the other dim sum restaurants, but for their innovative presentation, I am willingly to pay that extra bit.

Restaurant was quite crowded during the time of visit, thankfully I made a reservation and avoided the queue.

Been to Yum Cha Tsim Sha Tsui? Share your experiences!