“Love the chilled out dimsum place but abit pricy”

Yum Cha Tsim Sha Tsui
Ranked #229 of 9,157 Restaurants in Hong Kong
Price range: US$13 - US$26
Neighbourhood: Tsim Sha Tsui
Neighbourhood: Tsim Sha Tsui
Reviewed 24 February 2017

Good location, good innovative dimsums! They have set and happy hour drinks! Great for afterwork quick bite.

Reviewed 20 February 2017

This is not your usual rowdy, auntie-screaming dim-sum place. Set in an elegant, classy setting (there's even a dainty 3D koi fish on your plate), Yum-cha serves out little bird-like pastries, cute little custard bun, delicious dim sums and truffle-oiled noodles.

Dim sum is finger-licking good, but the food is a little on the salty side. But overall a good experience. Oh, and note they do charge for plain water ordered.

Reviewed 15 February 2017

Went to the restaurant to have dinner with my aunt. The food was so good. It seemed expensive because we were converting the price to our local currency (Philippine Peso) but I tell you, the price that you'll pay is worth it. Oh, and don't forget to tale photos of the cute buns. Also, it would be better to make a reservation to make sure that you'll have sure seats. :)

Reviewed 7 February 2017 via mobile

The dim sum looks and tastes nice! The portion is not big. We had 2 girls and we ordered 5 dishes. There were not many people on a weekday evening. The service is good. Recommended for people who like a different style of yum cha.

Reviewed 6 February 2017

I arrived on time and there was super packed. I was with a young child and couldn't get through the crowd. Finally I reached the reception area. But the staff couldn't find my bookings. At the same time another woman was yelling at her as they booked a table but apparently couldn't arranage a table for them. I waited for a while and the place was like a war zone. No spot to stand and wait and it's getting chaos. I had no choice but left after all the hassles!! And you know what there s a massive line for the lift!! Go up/ down takes ages!! And the staffs were rude, no apology and told me to wait and wait!! Ruined my cny lunch with friends! WHYYYYYY?

Review collected in partnership with www.chope.co

Been to Yum Cha Tsim Sha Tsui? Share your experiences!