“Instagram Worthy and Delicious Food”

Yum Cha Tsim Sha Tsui
Ranked #210 of 8,734 Restaurants in Hong Kong
Price range: US$13 - US$26
Neighbourhood: Tsim Sha Tsui
Neighbourhood: Tsim Sha Tsui
Hong Kong
“Instagram Worthy and Delicious Food”
Reviewed 15 February 2017

Went to the restaurant to have dinner with my aunt. The food was so good. It seemed expensive because we were converting the price to our local currency (Philippine Peso) but I tell you, the price that you'll pay is worth it. Oh, and don't forget to tale photos of the cute buns. Also, it would be better to make a reservation to make sure that you'll have sure seats. :)

• Visited February 2017

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
  • Thai first
“Nice dim sum”
Reviewed 7 February 2017 via mobile

The dim sum looks and tastes nice! The portion is not big. We had 2 girls and we ordered 5 dishes. There were not many people on a weekday evening. The service is good. Recommended for people who like a different style of yum cha.

Visited January 2017
Hong Kong
“Ridiculous!!!”
Reviewed 6 February 2017

I arrived on time and there was super packed. I was with a young child and couldn't get through the crowd. Finally I reached the reception area. But the staff couldn't find my bookings. At the same time another woman was yelling at her as they booked a table but apparently couldn't arranage a table for them. I waited for a while and the place was like a war zone. No spot to stand and wait and it's getting chaos. I had no choice but left after all the hassles!! And you know what there s a massive line for the lift!! Go up/ down takes ages!! And the staffs were rude, no apology and told me to wait and wait!! Ruined my cny lunch with friends! WHYYYYYY?

• Visited February 2017

“Picture-Perfect Dim Sum”
Reviewed 5 February 2017

This restaurant makes unique dim sum which are picture-perfect though a bit on the expensive side. It's a pity that service was not so good as it's clearly under-staff. Has the potential to earn higher rating.

• Visited January 2017

Manila, Philippines
“Fancy”
Reviewed 2 February 2017

Not your typical chinese resto.. we even thought we got into the wrong place :)
Nice ambiance.. a little on the pricey side but we were happy with our food.

It's our 3rd dinner for the day so we just tried custard bun, pork bun, chinese pancake & sticky wings :)

• Visited January 2017