“Best chaat in HK!”

Bindaas Bar + Kitchen
Ranked #162 of 11,791 Restaurants in Hong Kong
Price range: US$13 - US$32
Neighbourhood: Sheung Wan
Description: Bindaas ~ ‘chilled out’ ‘carefree’. Trace the cultural origins of what India eats through a selection of traditional fare, inspired by a variety of age old recipes & spices from the secret kitchens of India - all with a unique contemporary twist. Feast on popular street food from different nooks and corners of India while sipping a signature cocktail or fine wine in a cool, Bindaas setting. Join us for Happy Hours ~ 30% OFF ALL ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGES everyday from 5pm to 8pm
Reviewed 3 October 2017

Absolutely loved the food here - authentic and delicious!
- Chaat was perfect! I am tired of being served stale puris with chaat all over Hong Kong. Sev batata puris at Bindaas are absolutely fresh, crispy and delicious!
- Kheema and anda burji were both amazing.

And on a hot day in HK (i.e., everyday), a tamarind mojito is a MUST!

The restaurant manager, Sunil, was very hospitable and kind! Great service and conversation!

Reviewed 30 September 2017 via mobile

cozy location near my work place, lovely staff with amazing customer service. The outdoor stair case with well prepare seat cushion is definitely something you enjoy with friends for a drink. can't tell more unless you check this, highly recommend:)

Reviewed 28 September 2017 via mobile

Very happy with the bindaas crew. lovely service, great food. the live music makes the whole experience even better. sam the man take super care of his customers. don't get lured into the singing. anyway pay them a visit otherwise you will miss out.

Reviewed 28 September 2017 via mobile

We just happened in to Bindaas and we were sat in front of a great acoustic band. Music and drinks flowed. Friendly owner Sam came over and told us that he would take care of us. He listened to what we wanted and took care of the rest. The food was amazing. I will be coming back as soon as possible. Really could not recommend any more highly. Great time!

Reviewed 25 September 2017

I was recommended by Mr Raul Malik CEO of JW and Ritz in Macau. He was aware of my least favorite Indian Cousine but he insisted to try. I went there for a dinner with my few friends on 09/20. V were received by mgr/proprietor Sam(Sunil) Rawat. He took over ordering food for us. V started with Masala Papad followed by crispy thin fried Okra, lamb kebab,dosa,chicken curry and mutton biryani. Each item were more delicious and melted in mouth especially lamb and dosa. I wanted to be sure it was aberration so v went back next day. The food was consistant and delicious as day before. I am eager to go back on my next visit. It is must place in HK.