“Somewhere in time ”

Nicholini's, Conrad Hong Kong
Reserve with Chope
Nicholini's, Conrad Hong Kong is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #65 of 11,978 Restaurants in Hong Kong
Price range: US$38 - US$100
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Tai Fat Hau
Description: Nicholini's serves Northern Italian cuisine with homemade pastas, fresh produce and the region's finest culinary traditions at heart. Experience a feast for the senses with towering views of Hong Kong as your personal backdrop.
Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

I remember my first visit to Nicholini was some 30 years ago when I worked in Hopewell Centre in Wanchai. My Italian manager took me there and it was an eye opener for someone like me freshly graduated from university. So it was like sometime in time when I visited it again this time of course with totally revamped interior. The ambiance of seriousness however is still there probably because of the lighting. We tried the tasting menu and everything came together nicely. The four wines are interestingly picked, although somewhat stronger characters could have been selected. The green broccoli accompanying the wagu beef is especially fresh. And the pasta never fails
to impress. The balsamic vinegar is the best we tried including those we tried in Modena, not too aggressively sour and not too hopelessly sweet. Plan to buy one for ourself.

Date of visit: April 2018
ThomasHoeborn, General Manager at Nicholini's, Conrad Hong Kong, responded to this reviewResponded 10 April 2018

Dear "PhilipCK",

Thank you for your continuous support and review of your recent visit at Nicholini's. We are pleased to learn that you have enjoyed the food at our restaurant. We hope to welcome you again soon for another memorable dining experience.

Reviewed 1 April 2018

We have been here many times over the years and this place just keeps getting better!
The tasting menu with wine pairings was excellent. My wife loved her scallops, amazing presentation, and the little Nicholinis. I found the Burrata and Spaghettoni in particular were outstanding. The cheese library had a wonderful choice, some new tastes for my wife to try, and I know a world class Tirimisu when I see one.
This dinner and wine pairing were outstanding, but what makes this place very special are the staff. Restaurant manager Anton, assistant Nolan and Jannus in particular, plus the other team members made it a memorable evening, thank you!
We will be back.....

1  Thank HarryKensington

Dear "HarryKensington",

Heartfelt thanks to your extensive review of your recent dining experience at Nicholini's. My team is overwhelmed by your positive comments and delighted to learn that you had a memorable evening with us.

Your compliments are really a great motivation for our entire team to continuously deliver the core of Hilton – the warmth of hospitality. We look forward to welcoming you again at Conrad Hong Kong for another inspired dining experience.

Best regards

Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

Had dinner at this restaurant yesterday evening.

Was directed to a window table which unfortunately had no view other than a concrete pillar. Seating was comfortable enough and the restaurant looks opulent. Waitress was attentive and the wifi good.

The scallop starters were excellent - nicely presented and tasty. Sorbet between courses cleansed the pallet. The risotto for mains was a little disappointing - parts of it bland and other parts seemed to have an anchovy concentration. I ate half of mine. Anchovy is fine in moderation but this was a little too overwhelming. My friend had a Wagyu steak which she said was very nice. Indeed I tasted a little and it was good.

Service was faultless.

Two tables were talking about vouchers and discounts so there maybe some flyers or loyalty vouchers to be had from somewhere.

Dear "Nigel G",

Thank you for your review of your recent dining experience at Nicholini's. We are glad to learn that you have enjoyed our attentive service and the ambience. We will share your feedback with our chef and look into ways to optimize our offerings for the best experience. We hope to welcome you again soon for another memorable dining experience.

Reviewed 24 March 2018 via mobile

I lived a very nice experience in Nicolinise, pasta homemade by chef Ricardo his very good, special mention for Ravioli and Little Nicolinise, wine pairing doing by manager Antoine is fabulous, quality service is high standard similar at Michelin start restaurant, the restaurant is calm and sober.

Date of visit: March 2018
ThomasHoeborn, General Manager at Nicholini's, Conrad Hong Kong, responded to this reviewResponded 27 March 2018

Dear "Ken T",

Heartfelt thanks for dining with us and sharing your kind comments. We are glad to learn that you have had a great dining experience at Nicholini's. I will definitely share your warm compliments with Nicholini's team. We hope to welcome you again soon for another memorable dining experience.

Reviewed 23 March 2018 via mobile

I was at Nicholini’s last week for the lunch and I must admit everything was perfect!
The food was delicious and what I enjoyed the most was the service.
Everybody is very helpful and knows very well what they are talking about.
The French manager gave us some very good advice when I had too choose a wine.
Thank you very much for the experience.

Dear "M2H_92",

Thank you for your generous feedback to Nicholini's. We are delighted to know that you have enjoyed our food offerings and personalised service. I will definitely share your comments with the team, especially the Nicholini's manager Antoine, as your feedback is the motivation for us to achieve the best. We look forward to welcoming you at Nicholini's for another inspired dining experience.

Best Regards,