2 people are viewing this hotel
US$101
ExpediaUS$108
Hotels.comUS$108
travelup.comUS$126
All reviews living room soho area hand soap deluxe suite central station fabulous stay restaurants and bars hotel is located mini bar lounge microwave hk kenneth minibar roomy mtr
Selected filters
Reviewed 11 October 2021

Madera is super! What a great getaway spot. Close to all of the great bars and restaurants in Soho. Room was off the charts, clean, and sassy! We love the decor and the fact that there is a kitchenette. It is personal and has a lot of character at the same time.

Date of stay: October 2021
Ethan Yu, Guest Services / Front Office at Hotel Madera Hollywood, responded to this reviewResponded 18 October 2021

Dear Natalie,

Thank you very much for staying with us at Hotel Madera Hollywood and for taking the time to share your generous compliments on TripAdvisor. We are delighted to read that you had an enjoyable stay with us, appreciated the room, hotel facilities and our service. My colleagues and I look forward to the immense pleasure of welcoming you back to Hotel Madera Hollywood in the not too distant future.

Operation Manager

Reviewed 6 July 2021

the vintage pink monroe theme is excellent! 70sqm means a huge size in hong kong, and the room is well decorated with a nice mini-kitchen.
Located in SOHO Area, it is perfect as great restaurants are everywhere. Highly recommended!

Date of stay: June 2021
Ethan Yu, Guest Services / Front Office at Hotel Madera Hollywood, responded to this reviewResponded 13 July 2021

Dear Brian S,

Thank you for staying at Hotel Madera Hollywood and sharing your experience on TripAdvisor. We are delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and found that our room design and hotel location exceeded your expectation.

Thank you again for choosing us and we look forward to welcoming you back on your next visit.

Reviewed 5 July 2021

I love the Hollywood style, so I have booked it for celebration. I was not expected too much for the birthday offer, and I have received the upgraded room and delayed check out. It is much surprising for me as the original room is 50 meters square, and it was upgraded to 70 meters square. On my birthday, the front desk and the CS supervisor is treated me like a VIP and offered me the gift which is a photo frame with our photo. I was surprised and glad.

The room was more than my expectation, it was large for two people, with a kitchen and lots of wardrobes, and a large smart TV which can watch Netflix. I have enjoyed the room's designs. And the electric system is fun.

Also, it is exciting that the hotel has a lounge with a virtual fireplace and free drinks and snacks.

It was a memorable day. I highly recommended this hotel.

Date of stay: June 2021

Dear Gary,

Operation Manager

Reviewed 28 March 2021 via mobile

Nice location. Chic interior design. Spacious room. Few 5-star hotels provide kitchenettes in HK. Great services. My sincere gratitude to staff: Ethan , selina , Kenneth , Pana , jojo, Aaron

The value-per-cost ratio is high.

Date of stay: March 2021
Trip type: Travelled on business
Ethan Yu, Guest Services / Front Office at Hotel Madera Hollywood, responded to this reviewResponded 7 April 2021

Dear Casey0331,

Thank you very much for your recent stay at Hotel Madera Hollywood and for sharing your experience. We are glad to know that you have impressed with our heart-warming hospitality and good design guestroom. We look forward to the immense pleasure of welcoming you back to Hotel Madera Hollywood in the not too distant future.

Best Regards,

Reviewed 26 March 2021 via mobile

Checked in during my fd’s Birthday, and was upgraded to a large suite. All the staff are very nice and polite. Fantastic room with all necessary electrical appliances equipped. Fabulous interior design which make use of all the spaces. There’s only two rooms on each floor without disturbances coming from the others ( Somehow obvious when accommodated at large-chained Hotel group )Hotel is located close to the MTR station , probably 8-10 mins walk. In concluded , its a Wonderful and Amazing experience, definitely will visit again!

Date of stay: March 2021
Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank nicklF1600OY

Dear nicklF1600OY,

Thank you very much for staying with us at Hotel Madera Hollywood and for taking the time to share your generous compliments on TripAdvisor. We are delighted to read that you had an enjoyable stay with us, loved the room and appreciated our service. We look forward to the immense pleasure of welcoming you back to Hotel Madera Hollywood in the not too distant future.

Best Regards,