“3.5 cause location not so great”
Review of Burger Joys

Burger Joys
Ranked #124 of 12,191 Restaurants in Hong Kong
Neighbourhood: Tai Fat Hau
Neighbourhood: Tai Fat Hau
Reviewed 1 week ago

I was very pleased with the cheeseburger (And I love burgers). Truffle fries, nothing spectacular. Price rather high but so is Hong Kong. Their toilet is outside in a dark alley (I gave up going there)

Date of visit: December 2018

Reviewed 21 November 2018 via mobile

Had high hopes after looking at the review on google and ta but the cheeseburger was nothing special. Quite tasteless and thin patty with fluffy bun.
Also the location in the middle of night clubs with drunken people outside isn’t the most welcoming.
Good for quick night snack but definitely not a gourmet burger.

Date of visit: November 2018
Reviewed 2 November 2018

I was looking for a place for lunch and saw the Burger Joys sign outside their outlet. I decided to give them a try.

There was a line and keep in mind the outlet is really tiny. So even when you get a table, you are brushing elbows with your neighbor.

I waited about 15 minutes and was then shown to my table.

I had the cheese burger meal and changed the fries to cajun fries. The fries themselves were ok and while the flavoring was good, they were too oily for my liking.

The burger was another story. It was a 'smash' style burger where the patty is flattened on the grill and allowed to cook more. The meat along with their sauce made the burger truly delicious. Well worth the wait.

I wish their outlet was larger but this is one burger I'd recommend easily.

Reviewed 6 October 2018 via mobile

Was walking along wanchai’s bar street and spotted this. Tiny place with 12 bar stools. Ok burger and food. Not sure why people rave about this place

Reviewed 5 October 2018 via mobile

Went here on my own. Fast and friendly service. English staff so no worries about the language.
They had IPA beer to my surprise! Great place for a quick burger.
Me recommend!