“Hard to find - but worth it!”

Gaylord Indian Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Gaylord Indian Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #346 of 11,764 Restaurants in Hong Kong
Price range: US$12 - US$25
Cuisines: Barbecue, Indian
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Tsim Sha Tsui
Reviewed 12 April 2017 via mobile

Not easy to find in a doorway with the restaurant upstairs! We wandered up & down t street looking for it!!
Great Indian food in China's midst!
Service was attentive & friendly & food was excellent. The flamed gulab jamun very different & enjoyable!
We will go back

1  Thank 158trevora

Reviewed 13 March 2017

We came here searching for authentic Indian food and were not disappointed. The dishes were well seasoned, spicy and tasted just like the ones I had in India. The lamb vindaloo in particular was stellar.

1  Thank Stephanie L
Reviewed 13 March 2017 via mobile

This was a nice change of pace for a peaceful lunch. Certainly different from the busy rush in other spots locally. Food was of good quality and staff were friendly.

Establishment is upstairs so look up for the sign outside and then catch the lift up. Would recommend if you wish for a change from Cantonese food.

Reviewed 10 March 2017 via mobile

Having been here a few times before (admittedly the last time was quite a while ago) we expected a little more. Could be that our tastes have changed or it could be that the standards have dropped. Either way others don't agree, the place was packed. The service was good, we felt that the food was ordinary but that was our opinion...

Reviewed 10 March 2017 via mobile

I visited here on my own at lunchtime as I was craving some Indian food.
I decided on the lunch buffet which was roughly HK$140 (I think). Anyhow, it was very good with a selection of starters including soup, samosas, chicken and pakoras. There was also a good selection of of mains including rice and naan.
I also had some kingfisher Indian beer. It was $60 a bottle.
All in all this was a good Indian meal, plenty of choice and any amount of it.
I've ate curry around the world and this I would have. I hesitation recommending.