“Authentic churrasco restaurant in the heart of LKF”

Braza Churrascaria Brazilian Steakhouse
Reserve with Chope
Braza Churrascaria Brazilian Steakhouse is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #15 of 11,741 Restaurants in Hong Kong
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Neighbourhood: Central
Description: The ultimate all-you-can-eat dining experience. The concept is to serve a wide variety of different cuts of meat, chicken and seafood in succession, to each diner individually right at their table, thus there is no traditional menu, as Braza features an all-you-can-eat continuous tableside service.
Reviewed 11 December 2015 via mobile

Visited this restaurant with 10 friends for a birthday. It is an authentic and delicious brazilian churrasco place for all meat lovers like me. Although part of an F&B group, it is original, comfy, fashionable and good for most occasions (casual but not too much) Food is delicious, salad bar up to expectations and it serves the best caprinha I've had in HK so far (a selection actually) from a rolling mini bar and prepared in front of you. Service is good, and Max, the manager, is especially friendly and helpful.
Enjoy!

1  Thank electrodoug
Dining_Concepts, Public Relations Manager at Braza Churrascaria Brazilian Steakhouse, responded to this reviewResponded 14 December 2015

Thank you so much for taking the time to review your dining experience at Braza. We are pleased to read that you enjoyed dining at our restaurant. I will make sure we share your feedback with the entire team as they always do their best. Regards.

Reviewed 10 December 2015

if you're looking for the best grilled meat in HK...look no further. Cool staff, great service, good price...amazing ingredients. Brunch or Diner....on my top 3 list of restaurants in HK.

2  Thank travadv
Dining_Concepts, Public Relations Manager at Braza Churrascaria Brazilian Steakhouse, responded to this reviewResponded 11 December 2015

Thank you very much for taking the time to review your experience at Braza. We are very happy to read that you enjoyed dining at our restaurant so much. It is very important for us your comments as they make us keep offering a great customer service.
Regards.

Reviewed 6 December 2015

The prawns, turkey in bacon was delicious. If you like meat, especially steak, that's the place to be.
Desserts are great also. Manjar de coco, the coconut pudding, is a must-try item! Staff was great, especially Max, the manager, and Andy who was very good in serving our table.

2  Thank Candice C

Many thanks for taking the time to review your dining experience at Braza. We are pleased to read that you enjoyed dining at our restaurant. I will make sure we share your feedback with the entire team as they always do their best. Regards.

Reviewed 5 December 2015 via mobile

Seriously nice restaurant for meat lovers. Staff super friendly and helpful. Meat delivery rotation faster than can eat :)

Thank you very much for taking the time to review your dining experience at Braza. I am so pleased you enjoyed dining at our restaurant. I will make sure we share your feedback with the entire team as they are pleased to know that guests appreciate their service. We look forward to seeing you again very soon!

Reviewed 23 November 2015 via mobile

I'm brasilian and i do love a good meat, and one of my visit to HK a friend of mine tolk me to this brasilian restaurant named Braza .
The place was very elegant and the staff very friendly and helpful the viber was nice and I noticed the music was quite good bolca nova never gos wrong ..
The food was delicious and the salad bar very nice ..the desert was amazing!!
And if u are looking for the autentic brasilian caipirinha braza is the rigth place to go lots of different types and flavors...
One of the staff Maxi was super cute and had the most beautiful smile i ever see ...
I had the opportunity to meet the talented chefe Ignacio I was very impressed of his experience as a chefe .
I will come back for sure because make me fell like I was back home in brasil ..

Dining_Concepts, Public Relations Manager at Braza Churrascaria Brazilian Steakhouse, responded to this reviewResponded 25 November 2015

Thank you so much for taking the time to review your dining experience at Braza. We are pleased to know that you enjoyed dining at our restaurant. I will make sure we share your feedback with Maxi, Ignacio and with the entire team as they are pleased to know that guests appreciate their service. Regards.