“Average Dinner”

Price range: US$38 - US$77
Cuisines: European, British
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Central
Description: Bread Street Kitchen presents a British European menu, featuring dishes from its London counterpart, using specially imported artisanal products with local influences and the very best ingredients from Australasia.Needing little introduction, the world-renowned chef, Gordon Ramsay, will create excitement among Hong Kong diners with this relaxed dining and bar experience.
Reviewed 3 October 2017

Pretty tasteless Beef Wellington (supposedly their signature dish). Wait staff implied that that is how it’s supposed to taste and I just have never had it before.

Daughter ordered a wagyu ribeye steak and it was pretty chewy and difficult to cut.

Review collected in partnership with www.chope.co
GuestRelationsHK, General Manager at Bread Street Kitchen & Bar, responded to this reviewResponded 4 October 2017

Dear lkhsg,
Thank you for taking the time to post this review. I am very sorry that the food you received did not meet your expectations. The Beef Wellington has become something of a signature dish and is both surprising and disappointing when we receive negative feedback regarding this dish. Please feel free to contact me directly as I would very much like to discuss your experience in further detail.

Reviewed 2 October 2017 via mobile

Bread Street is not seen as one of the top must try restaurants in HK. I believe it should be.

Every dish is consistently solid and it's the o ly place with Ramsay's amazing Beef Wellington recipe (make sure to add pancetta). Then there is the fantastic Sticky Toffee Pudding...best you will have.

Dear Winston C,
Thank you for your kind words. Everyone at BSK strives to provide the best possible experience to our guests and it is so rewarding to read comments like these. The sticky toffee pudding is something we are very proud and we are delighted you enjoyed it so much.

Reviewed 1 October 2017

Great dining experience. you get what you pay for, fine food and wine, friendly and professional staff make the dinner more enjoyable. Cool setting and great for evening hangout

GuestRelationsHK, General Manager at Bread Street Kitchen & Bar, responded to this reviewResponded 3 October 2017

Dear KoNy2017,
Thank you for your kind words. I am happy that you enjoyed all aspects of your experience and that you feel we are a great place to hang out in the evenings. Please come back and see you again soon.

Reviewed 28 September 2017

Went with my husband and two children for dinner and had a wonderful experience. My sons didn't want to eat off the kids menu and really wanted a pizza. The chef came out and offered to let them cook their own pizza which they were thrilled about ( and tasted delicious). The service was fantastic and friendly. When it came time for dessert, the chef returned again and took the boys to decorate a cake for their father. I feel that they really went above and beyond for us and I would definitely return again. Our last minute weeknight celebration was an absolute hit. The food was great and I LOVE the Sticky Toffee Pudding!!! Highly recommend!

1  Thank Tamara Q

Dear Tamar Q,
Thank you for taking the time to share your comments with us. I was delighted to read that you enjoyed your experience so much and that we made a special occasion so memorable. It was pleasure for all of us looking after you and your family and we look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed 26 September 2017 via mobile

This is suppose to be modern British cooking but overall result is disappointing. Cooking is rather average and menu rather uninteresting. Price is OK for such fancy background but really hard to think of reasons to come back....

GuestRelationsHK, General Manager at Bread Street Kitchen & Bar, responded to this reviewResponded 27 September 2017

Dear lanfung,
Thank you very much for your feedback. Whilst I was disappointed to read your comments they are invaluable if we are to improve and as such would like to discuss them in greater detail. Please feel free to contact me directly.
jacob.clark@diningconceots.com