All reviews cameron road chungking mansion stayed for nights tsim sha tsui exit password hairdryer airport mtr macau elevator bus shopping
Reviewed 19 January 2018 via mobile

Where do I start, got there the staff were absolutely useless and rude. Got to the room, bedroom of 6 and there was enough room for 1 of us. Beds were clean, but window were mostly dirty and surrounding areas hadn’t been touched for months. Got to the bathroom, it was a bloody wet room! The shower head was directly above the toilet. If I could give one positive, it would be the location, right in the heart of Kowloon. However, don’t stay here.

Date of stay: January 2018
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 3 January 2018 via mobile

The hotel is just opposite to tsim sha tsui exit a1. So the location is very good. We can walk to star ferry pier within ten miutes, just 3-4 blocks away.

The room is very small (we booked double bunk bed room), also the toilet, very very small. Everything seem to be broken, the light, fan and ladder to the upper bed. But we just only sleep in the room, so we can accept all of these, compared to the cheap price at new year weekend.

They provide hot water and plastic cup, no tea or coffee. They also have refregirator, free laundry, hangers, blanket, towels and hairdryer. The staffs were good.

Date of stay: January 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 5 December 2017 via mobile

Location is really amazing everything is so close. Free laundry also good things. Nice place also if you travel alone and want to meet other people. Only what they can improve is bed mattress and to put some sign to found them easy . Bus station to the airport 50 m from hotel .

Date of stay: December 2017
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 24 November 2017 via mobile

I didn’t have a good impression about this hostel at first. The room was so tiny and showers/toilets are also very small. But the longer I stayed, the more this place grew on me. To check in, I had to go to the reception which is located on floor 11 then the receptionist gave me a slip with room number and password. My room was on second floor so basically the entire time I didn’t really see any staff except for the cleaning lady. I just need to make sure to check out at 12pm on the last day and don’t need to go up to the reception again. There is one elevator goes to odd number floor and one goes to even number floor, sometimes it was a hassle to go from floor 2 to floor 11. I like how it’s so easy to make friends. This hostel is right next to Tsim Sha Tsui MTR station so it’s very convenient and all the shopping malls in the area but keep in mind they open at 11:00am. Kowloon Park is also right beside. The hostel offer free laundry from 5pm-11am so take advantage of that. I took bus A21 for $33 HKD from the airport to Cameron road and it’s just 5 mins away from the hostel. I took E11 bus to the airport for $21 HKD from Macao ferry station. I would recommend this place to anyone who travels on budget to Hongkong.

Date of stay: November 2017
Reviewed 18 November 2017 via mobile

The location, wifi and staff are the plus sides.

The rooms had too many bunks crammed in that were old and squeaky.
The ceiling was literally falling down. The mattress was a think bit of foam.
The pillow was a bit of square foam in a pillow case (and no I don't mean memory foam)
The bathroom was tiny, and didn't have hot water for the 3 nights we were there.
The lift is really annoying, it's tiny and takes ages as it's always full.
It's really dirty. Over flowing bins and so must dirt under the beds.

Date of stay: November 2017