All reviewsmirador mansionindian guycomfortable place to staylaser showbus stoptung chungstayed for nightsshopping centrefamily roomclean roomswalking distanceparamtowelsjordanbuddhacleanlinesstst
Reviewed 4 September 2017 via mobile

This is our second time to check in at Toronto Motel HK and this is home for us whenever we visit Hong kong they have excellent Front Desk Staff .Thank you to Jean at the (Front desk operation staff) for the warmest welcome to us and arranging our Macau Tickets in an instant .The Place was Convenient and very well located in all accessibilities.Just simply perfect with best room prices that I and my friends highly recommend.Simply the best Toronto Motel .

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
3  Thank Precilla9
Reviewed 11 August 2017 via mobile

we stayed there for 4 days. The 2 ladies who asisted us were very friendly and accomodating. The room is clean and we enjoyed our stay. Though u have to proactively ask for towels. But all in all its perfect! we will be staying there again :)

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Ghee T
Reviewed 30 July 2017 via mobile

we come to this hotel together with our friends and we are happy because the hotel is good and clean.
all the staff they manage us well they are nice and friendly we like the way they treat the costumers.and as a costumer were contented and we feels like were home :)

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank Coleen D
Reviewed 22 June 2017 via mobile

We stayed here for 4 night. I had a triple n double room.
The staff, Money n Archu were very friendly n accommodating. Even thou we had some problems during our stay, their willingness to correct the problem overshadowed the situation
Mtr
,buses n the star ferry very close by . This hotel is the place to be.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Nancy L
Reviewed 15 June 2017 via mobile

I've been coming to Hong Kong regularly for the past few years due to visa issues (I live in Mainland China). And lodging has always been kind of a drag. Well this last time I discovered the lovely Toronto Motel. It's by far the nicest, cleanest and most comfortable place to stay if you are on a budget. It's located in the middle of HK in a very convenient area. Rooms are small but that's HK. WIFI is fast, towels are fresh and staff is friendly. I will be coming back, most definitely!

Stayed: June 2017, travelled solo