All reviewsmirador mansionindian guycomfortable place to staylaser showbus stoptung chungstayed for nightsshopping centrefamily roomclean roomswalking distanceparamtowelsjordanbuddhacleanlinesstst
Reviewed 11 August 2017 via mobile

we stayed there for 4 days. The 2 ladies who asisted us were very friendly and accomodating. The room is clean and we enjoyed our stay. Though u have to proactively ask for towels. But all in all its perfect! we will be staying there again :)

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Ghee T
Reviewed 30 July 2017 via mobile

we come to this hotel together with our friends and we are happy because the hotel is good and clean.
all the staff they manage us well they are nice and friendly we like the way they treat the costumers.and as a costumer were contented and we feels like were home :)

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank Coleen D
Reviewed 22 June 2017 via mobile

We stayed here for 4 night. I had a triple n double room.
The staff, Money n Archu were very friendly n accommodating. Even thou we had some problems during our stay, their willingness to correct the problem overshadowed the situation
Mtr
,buses n the star ferry very close by . This hotel is the place to be.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Nancy L
Reviewed 15 June 2017 via mobile

I've been coming to Hong Kong regularly for the past few years due to visa issues (I live in Mainland China). And lodging has always been kind of a drag. Well this last time I discovered the lovely Toronto Motel. It's by far the nicest, cleanest and most comfortable place to stay if you are on a budget. It's located in the middle of HK in a very convenient area. Rooms are small but that's HK. WIFI is fast, towels are fresh and staff is friendly. I will be coming back, most definitely!

Stayed: June 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank AndyW2608
Reviewed 12 June 2017 via mobile

Let me start with the positive points: the WiFi is really good, the location is great, staff is friendly, and they plan to clean your room daily. However, I guess I was unfortunate that the main light in my room wasn't working and I had to insist on getting it fixed, plugpoints are very crappy/not working, they forgot to clean my room and continuously forgot to give me towels. I guess you have to be a bit proactive when you want to stay in a hotel for this price to make sure everything is done.

However, my advise is to pay attention to your payment. On the last night I discovered they charged my credit card, while I had paid my full bill in cash on the day of arrival. They offered me to pay back in HKD, but I was leaving the country and didn't want 6 nights of HKD in cash (unless they would pay the conversion costs for exchange, but they didn't). They have promised me to refund on my card (but they refused to refund the 45 HKD that was charged by the bank). So all in all, lousy customer service, but OK room. Oh and, Toronto seems to be a group of hotels consisting of nearby places like Strawberry and Jordan.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled solo