“Great Brunch Venue”

Cuisines: Cafe
Neighbourhood: Tsim Sha Tsui
Neighbourhood: Tsim Sha Tsui
Reviewed 28 January 2018 via mobile

We had brunch here whilst on our family vacation. It was really good change to find a cafe that could match a brunch - you do feel like a homely meal whilst on the road. Good coffee but not great. The folks were quite pleasant and the service was really good.

Definitely will be back (after navigating my way through the tailors that promise me they will sow me the cheapest and best suit in HK)

Reviewed 28 January 2018 via mobile

Pretty little coffee tucked in the corner. Served great coffee and opens at 8am on weekdays. Highly recommended if you happen to be in the area or stays nearby.

Reviewed 20 January 2018 via mobile

Hanging for a fix and after reading reviews was up, out and at this little cafe for opening time. Only a short walk from where we are staying (Shangri-La) the caffeine hit the spot when delicious coffees were served. I had a smoked salmon/cream cheese bagel and my partner had egg and bacon - both were yum and gobbled up in no time. This will be our morning ritual whilst staying in this vibrant city

Reviewed 18 January 2018 via mobile

Accidentally found this neat cafe tucked away in the side streets of Kowloon. What a surprise. A most excellent latte. For sure will be better than any hotel around this area.

Reviewed 17 January 2018 via mobile

This’s a fav cafe in this area , good design with pastel color the coffee latte was very smooth all staff friendly smile good atmosphere for drink hot coffee I recommend N1 coffee !!!